Untitled Part 9

Kurou was going to a store to get hygiene products because he still has a periods.

He was in a bad mood because of this terf at his college who got upset that he not them but he had top surgery but now he's in a better mood because he has ice cream at the house a treat he never got to have as a kid.

The first time he had ice cream was when he was sixteen, he first met  Moss after starting a public high school.

Moss was shocked to hear that Kurou never had ice cream before.

Flashback.

"What you have never had ice cream what other food or drinks have you never had. "Said Moss.

"Well before moving in with my brother-Pop tarts, hot wings, turkey burgers, Some fast food places, ramen bowls, Strawberries, Peaches, fruit punch, milkshakes, tacos, soul food, Pho, Burritos, bacon, sugary cereal, pie, a birthday cake, cake, cinnamon rolls , cinnamon buns, churros, chips, a grilled cheese that didn't have ham in it. "Said Kurou.

"Wow. "Said Moss.

"Sadly I'm not done but you get the idea and no I'm not vegan or have allergies or diet restrictions my parents just love controlling what my siblings eat, did, say and what activities we did wow that felt good to say so I have never had tacos or been to the beach. "Said Kurou.

"Well one day you can do both. "Said Moss.

"I wonder what the beach is like is it fun. "Said Kurou.

"It is. "Said Moss.

Kurou later learned that his father loved grilled cheese with ham in it so he made sure any grilled cheese Kurou and his brothers have had ham in it.

They did a lot of stuff because of their father's opinion.

He hated the beach so his kids never went.

End of Flashback.

Later he got ice cream and was studying.

He changed his major last year he knew he no longer wanted to be a physical therapist because it wasn't his dream.

Art was his dream, also the minute he got to play video games for the first time he decided he wanted to be a game designer but Physical therapy was what he chose because he knew he would get respected more. 

Also maybe a little part of him wanted to show his parents that he's capable of so much more than they assumed.

Also one of the people in the physical therapy major said they were shadowing someone the patient name was Kody Morita- a older Japanese man who twisted his ankle falling off a ladder in his daughter's old room when he was turning the room into a office.

Flashback.

A little tw.

They explained who the patient was and why he was there and then asked Kurou if he knew him or was related to him

"Just because we have the same last name and are both Japanese doesn't mean we know each other, but yes I know him he's my father. "Said Kurou.

"He fell turning your sister's room into a office. "Said Amy.

"I don't have a sister. "Said Kurou.

Amy kind of could tell that Kurou is trans because he told her also she is trans as well and not the transphobic kind also she comes from a family where she and her dad get along amazingly but her mother is hung up on the "loss of a son" that transphobic parents have. so she doesn't know what it's like to have two parents to who hate you and one of them is your father

"Wait oh. "Said Amy.

"Yep they wanted three boys and now that they got their wish they act like they never said that and act shocked and angry because I never 'acted like a boy' even those there's was a lot from my childhood that proved I was never meant to be a girl or be the girl they wanted, I always felt like I was pretending when I was living life as a girl, a lot of the girls I knew wanted to be mothers I never wanted to be one as a got older I was okay I want to be one but then got a little older and realize I want a father and well that patient I'm glad he fell maybe that was a higher being making him feel what it's like to be hurt just like how his kids felt ."Said Kurou

Kurou wouldn't cry if his parents mainly his father dies because one time his father literally open palm slapped him because he eat French fries and had soda.

The fear of him and his brothers being separated or moving away to be homeschooled and remove from the outside world was why he and his brother never said a word and also why no one who could tell something bad might be going on reported it because those people didn't want anything to happen to those three boys. 

His parents mentally, physically, verbally and mentally abused him(not any other types of abuse sorry.)because his father wanted control.

He was shocked anytime he heard stories from his aunts, uncles or maternal grandparents of his mom protesting for equal rights, or his mom being a feminist, or his mom being nice to people or his mom being a good person because he's never seen her be nice to anyone unless it was to get something in return.

His mom is a head nurse- originally she became a nurse to help people but then she met his father and now she's a nurse to help pay the bills, have control over people and to turn people away who don't fit her ideas.

He heard that his mother use to be a big lgbtqia supporter.

"Wait my mom who got upset that my honor student brother married a man, the same woman who treated my brother like half a son because he's intersex and the same woman refuses to call me her son use to support lgbtqia wow I'm utterly shocked . "Said Kurou.

Kurou always knew he wasn't a girl, his parents still don't call him their son but he stopped caring a long time ago he was already done trying to please them, he's their son nothing they could say would change that.

End of flashback.