[love and bubbles]: Charles Leclerc

Word count: 1070
Very light nsfw warning

"Hey" you said shyly as you leant on the door frame to the bathroom, secretly admiring Charles' toned back glistening from the bath water

"Hey" you said shyly as you leant on the door frame to the bathroom, secretly admiring Charles' toned back glistening from the bath water. You were slightly nervous as you weren't even officially dating yet (you had only been seeing each other for about two months) and yet both of you seemed head over heels for each other already. He gasped slightly at your voice "gosh you scared me y/n" he smiled and turned to face you revealing his gorgeous abs which you frantically looked away from not wanting to seem too intrusive. "What are you doing, mon amour?" He chuckled, amused by your sudden appearance.

You laughed slightly embarrassed you didn't have an actual reason to see him, "I was just wondering what you were up to" you said casually while shrugging your shoulders. Gorgeous golden sunlight poured into the bathroom through the floor-to-ceiling windows as the sun set in Monte Carlo. You briefly marvelled at the cities impressive skyline - Charles' penthouse providing a stunning view.

"It's beautiful isn't it" his voice bringing you out of your haze and back into the room where he still sat in the foamy water. You eyes sparkled when you looked at him and you nodded whilst smiling warmly. "You wanna join" he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively making you giggle. "Are you sure?" You asked sheepishly.
"Am I sure?!" Charles laughed loudly "yes! Get your cute little ass in this bath now!"

You didn't need telling twice and quickly undressed yourself whilst Charles' eyes scanned over your body as you approached the tub in nothing but your lace bra. "Could you help me?" You purred with a wink and crouched down with your back facing him. Charles' fingers ghosted down your spine before they found the clasp of your bra, swiftly undoing it. He was quick to grab the undergarment and fling it across the room making you laugh at his eagerness. Charles wet his lips with his tongue as you turned around, a beautiful sight before him, he held out his hand which you took gratefully and got into the bath. The water was warm and soapy, lapping around your curves as you sat between Charles' legs and lent back onto his chest. He carefully moved your hair to sweep over your shoulder, leaving your neck and back bare for him.

He leaned close and placed a kiss on your right shoulder, "Vous êtes si belle" you hummed at him speaking his native tongue, it always turned you on "I don't have no idea what you said but it definitely sounded sexy" you giggled. "I'll show you sexy" he mumbled against your skin, the tickle from his stubble making you shiver. He placed a trail of kisses up your neck, suckling the sweet spot under your ear. A subtle lilac colour blossomed where his mouth had been and a soft moan escaped your lips, "should we take this to the bedroom my love" you questioned sweetly.

"Mmm oui" Charles agreed "but I want to wash you first" you turned in his arms to face him now a smile creeping onto your face as you took a small scoop of bubbles on your fore finger and swiped it on his nose "I suppose it would be a waste of water" you giggled at Charles' face, bubbles covering his nose. He chuckled at your silly act but not before taking two handle fulls of bubbles and water, chucking it on your head. Your hair was soaked and bubbles trickled down you forehead "I hate you!" You remarked playfully hitting his chest.

"Je vous aime" Charles smiled warmly. You turned your head to the side like a confused puppy at his words, "you love me?" You asked with a sparkle in your eye.
"uh I-" Charles' cheeks flushed red "I thought you didn't know French!" He exclaimed, slightly embarrassed. "I know a little bit" you giggled. Charles couldn't meet your eyes staring intently at the bubbles that surrounded you, "I'm sorry I know it's too early it's just-" he said frantically before you cut him off. "I love you two silly!" You took his face in your hands and placed a peck on his lips before pulling away, but he pulled you back deeply kissing you and smiling against your pink lips. A warm haze of euphoria hung in the bathroom, only briefly interrupted by Charles standing up to get the bar of the soap from the shelf above you.

A sweet rose scent was given out as he glided the bar over your smooth body, the suds glistening in the sunset. You sunk low in the bath water to rinse the soap of before taking the soap from Charles and instructing him to turn around. You ran the soap over the firm muscles of his back, placing the bar on the side, using bore your hands and the soap to gently massage his tense back. You knew his training had been intense today and thought this would relax him somewhat, "fuck baby that feels amazing" he hummed as you rubbed a little harder, intent on getting the small knots in his back out.

After a little while you were both sufficiently clean, and turned in quite frankly being in that close contact with each other's naked bodies for that long made you wet at just the thought. "Let's go to the bedroom mon Chéri" Charles said as he got out of the now Luke warm water to grab towels for you both "and I shall show you what amazing feels like" he finished with a wink. With only a towel wrapped around his waist he came over to the bath where you stood now shivering from the cold air in the bathroom, he engulfed you in the warm, white fluffy towel, cradling you in his arms. You snuggled into his chest as he walked you both from the on-suite to the bedroom, laying you down on his plush duvet and standing at the end of the bed. He licked his lips and marvelled at your naked body that was on display for him, the towel barely covering you. This was going to be a long night.

A/n: first imagine what we thinking? Charles is so sweet and loving I thought this imagine reflected him well 💕💕
(Do we need a part 2?!)

Votes, comments and requests always welcome!!