[cheeky catch-ups pt.2]: ski holidays

⬆️photo = Fabio Quartararo (if anyone wondered what he looks like)

For: anonymous, but I'm also aware canoepolo Wanted a part 2 aswell ❤️

Request: Hi can you please write a second part for Cheeky catch ups when Fabio and Charles got too the glorious conclusion that it would be fun for you four to go skiing and snowboarding in Andorra during their winter breaks...

Word count: 1747

"Surprise!" You exclaimed with jazz hands whilst looking at Charles, your eyes uncertain for his reaction

"It's actually not a surprise...Fabio revealed to me your first name over the phone and then I realised you were both in Milan" Charles mumbled while shuffling his feet nervously "well I put two and two together-"

"Oh my god." you whispered with a panicked note under your breath.

"-I just want to say I'm not mad or anything!" Charlotte's boyfriend finished hurriedly, reassuring you to some extent.

"You have to be joking!" Charlotte spoke up now, "how did everyone know about this but me!" She whined playfully.

"Hey I only just learnt about this too baby" Charles kissed her cheek and looked at you with an expression you could not read, part curiosity and partly judgemental.

———

Around a month later, the winter break had finally come, after what seemed like an eternity of waiting. Although this was normally a joyous time for everyone, yourself and Charlotte were currently feeling uneasy, after both your boyfriends had told you about a 'surprise' they'd planned together.

"Just tell me where we are going Charles, please?" Charlotte begged her boyfriend in the back of the car that was on it's way to Nice airport.

"You'll find out at the terminal! Be patient you two." He noticed the death stare you were giving him, you'd never been a fan of surprises but you decided to go along with this one because of your best friend and boyfriend you adored so dearly.

"Oh please Percival! It's not fun anymore just spit it out." You snapped at him, this lack of control making you unsettled.

"You're no fun y/n!" He retorted jokingly but it shut you up, and you decided to just stare out the window for the rest of the journey.

After a little time in the airport, a very familiar French brunette approached your group and the mood was instantly lifted.

"My three favourite monegasques!" Fabio exclaimed excitedly and engulfed you all in a group hug. "You especially" he whispered alluringly in your ear so only you could hear making you giggle. He placed a sweet kiss on your lips before hugging Charlotte and Charles.