(S) [in the middle of the night]: Pierre Gasly

NSFW warning!!

It was 3am, the night of his win in Monza

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was 3am, the night of his win in Monza. Pierre had awoken with a start - he put it down to a police siren outside, however it'd been 15 minutes now and he still couldn't get back to sleep. He tossed and turned, his eyes finally landing on your body, the silky skin of your legs entangled in the sheets, your bare back facing him. You were worn out by your long night of love making, easily falling into a deep sleep. Even though he'd fucked you at least four times tonight, Pierre still felt aroused looking at your naked body. He shuffled closer in the bed, spooning your body close to him as he rested his head on your shoulder.

His fingers trailed up and down your spine and over your bum to eventually lay on your hip. You only awoke when his hands slipped down your stomach and in between your legs. You whimpered sleepily. "Hey baby" Pierre mumbled into your neck, leaving small kisses there. "What time is it?" You asked groggily but he ignored your question and got straight to the point, "can I fuck you mon chéri?" You turned your face to briefly look at him, met with a knowing smirk and playful look in his eyes. "Of course" you breathed out, barely audible and still slightly disoriented. "I'm so tired though Pierre"
"Don't worry baby I'll do all the work" Pierre briefly felt if you were wet enough, assuming you were from earlier, as he didn't want to hurt you while pushing in. Two of his digits pushed passed your entrance, happy to feel your lubricated walls wrapping around his fingers. A soft moan came from you, but you know he'd pull his fingers out soon enough again. Pierre pumped his cock lightly, ensuring it was hard enough before brining it to your entrance.

He momentarily teased you, running it up and down your wet labia but then he pushed the round head of his cock inside, slowly pushing in to make you feel every ridge and vein on his erected length. The hot breath he let out ghosted over the side of your face, his lips leaving a wet kiss just under your ear. Your fingers curled around the bed sheets, whimpering when he started to move in a slow pace. Pierre held your breast in his hands next, his thumb brushing over your nipple. You hummed as he licked a stripe up your neck, suckling and leaving a mark on your sweet spot. You loved how no words were said between you, just body language and the delicious noises of pleasure. Pierre got lost in the warmth and the pleasure of it all, his eyes closing while he let his lips wander down the curve of your neck again, low moans vibrating against your skin. He had a grinding pace, his pelvic bone coming in contact with your nub of nerve endings each time he rolled his hips into yours again.

His hand left your breast and trailed your stomach to find you hand, his fingers intertwining with yours. The rhythm was deep yet lazy and it made your toes curl at the feeling. It lengthened the celebration with just the two of you of how well he had driven yesterday. "Oh Pierre you feel so good but I'm so tired" you moaned quietly. He smiled against your collar bone and rubbed your thigh comfortingly. "I know baby but I think you can climax one more time for me" he whispered into your ear.

"I can't" you whispered, thinking back to the many times you'd already cum tonight, given your evening of love making prior to this wake up call.

"Yes you can" Pierre whispered against your ear, his middle finger had begun to circle your clit. "be a good girl and come all over my cock"

After a few more thrusts combined with the pleasure of his finger on your clit - your body undeniably gave into his commanding words. As your back arched and the warming orgasm that had been building up washed over you, you moaned "oh Pierre you make me feel so fucking good" he chuckled as you felt his thrusts getting sloppy and whispered sweet nothings in your ear before groaning lowly and you felt his warm seed spill into you.

"You were amazing mom amour. Je t'aime" Pierre mumbled and pulled you closer to him after pulling out. You payed your head on his toned chest and hummed contently. "I love you too but will you let me sleep now?"
He laughed and stroked your back, "yes baby go to sleep"
And with that you drifted into a deep sleep, Pierre's soft fingers coaxing you into a well deserved rest. He fell asleep soon after, worn out by your exasperating activities that so happened to be in the middle of the night.

A/n: a steamy one...but sweet also! Comments and votes appreciated as per ❤️