Request: [cheeky catch-ups]

A/n: (request anonymous) you and Charlotte have always been good friends and you love to chat with her about the fun you get up to with one night stands - but only if it's someone her and Charles didn't know. Last weekend you had the time of your life with someone special, you didn't want to reveal it but Charlotte knew something was up!

You sipped an iced blonde latte at a table outside the Starbucks in Monte Carlo that had an amazing view of the harbour and all the beautiful yachts it held as the golden Monegasque sun of June set a glow on your tanned skin

You sipped an iced blonde latte at a table outside the Starbucks in Monte Carlo that had an amazing view of the harbour and all the beautiful yachts it held as the golden Monegasque sun of June set a glow on your tanned skin. Given that your fathers were best friends, you'd known Charlotte Sine your entire life and in all your 24 years of knowing her she'd never been on time - so you weren't worried she was running a few minutes late. However a warm smile crept onto your face as you saw your best friend climb out of her boyfriend's Ferrari. You leapt from your chair and ran over to Charlotte encompassing her in a hug whilst Charles got out of the drivers side. "It's been way too long!" Charlotte gasped, "this catch up has been long overdue chérie!" You chimed in response.

Charles came around the front of the car and greeted you with a kiss on the cheek, "always a pleasure to see you y/n" he smirked. "What's the smirk for Percival huh?" You asked with a sceptical look on your face. "Oh nothing" he chuckled.

"Charles don't be dick" Charlotte joked, he was being a dick you had to agree.

"I just know this entire catch up will be about y/n's extensive list of one night stands that's all!" He said defensively with his hands up.

"And?" You rolled your eyes at his 'humour'.

"He has a point y/n" Charlotte looked at you with loving eyes "when are you going to settle down? You could literally pull anyone you wanted, you're a magnet for handsome men!"

"You never had a problem before-" you started but was cut off by Charles.

"If ever one of my friends on the grid need a good time I'll bring you along to the grid, perhaps you're 'special talent' could be put to good use with some actually decent guys huh?" Charles said jokingly, but it caused your jaw to drop - he noticed your expression of disbelief and was quick to change the subject. "I'll pick you up in an hour amour" he kissed Charlotte on the lips briefly, "I think I better escape now..."

"Yes I think it's time for you to leave Marc Hervé Perceval" you scowled and rolled your eyes, (half joking half not) but he did not reply and hopped into his Ferrari, reversing out of the Starbucks parking. "I should have never told you my full name!" He called from the window as he pulled away, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Don't mind him" Charlotte rubbed your shoulder "he had a bad week at training"

"How is that my problem!" You huffed. But Charlotte ignored your question and proceeded to order herself a drink, "what did you get?". "My usual..." you replied, ever since you and Charlotte first went to Starbucks together when you just 14 years old, your order had never changed. She nodded, "mm that is good but I don't know if I fancy a coffee you know?"

After a long scan of the menu, both of you had settled at the table outside and immediately started gossiping like normal. "So y/n...last weekend! Fill me in, I have to know all about it" she gushed with a wide smile. "Wait for later! How was the Monaco Grand Prix?" You winced internally asking this question as you always knew Charlotte loved to talk about her relationship with Charles but if you were being perfectly honest you didn't really want to hear about their sex lives. But Charlotte proceeded to talk about how Charles had decorated the bedroom with rose petals for the special occasion and gifted her a beautiful red lingerie set. "Wow!" You said amazed by the cute gesture from the guy you only knew to be an asshole. "It was amazing, and god y/n it was the best night of my life, we literally fuc-" with wide eyes you put your index finger to your best friend's lips "yes yes char we all know what happened next" causing her to giggle.

Charlotte on the other hand was the complete opposite to you and loved to hear all the features of the fun you got up to, often the silly details made her laugh. As long as it wasn't one of her or Charles' friends she was 100% behind your one night stands. "Now it's your turn - on FaceTime you were over the moon - I don't think I've ever seen my best friend that excited" she giggled. "That's not true!" You replied "what about when I got my first car for Christmas?!" Charlotte rolled her eyes remembering how excited you got over the Porsche your father had bought you for Christmas a couple of years ago, jumping up and down on the driveway in happiness, "okay okay. But still!"

"Well what do you want to know?" You asked before looking out at the dock and admiring a particularly nice yacht. "Everything" Charlotte said whilst sipping her strawberry refresher. "You were in Florence right?" You didn't want to give away that last weekend was also the week of the Italian MotoGP, or that Florence was only a 40 minute drive from the Mugello circuit where it was held. "Uh yeah, just felt like getting out of Monaco for the weekend!" you smiled. It was pretty believable given that you were both the daughters of millionaires who ran a very successful business together. You proceeded to tell your best friend a very in depth story of how you'd met this guy at the bar, leaving out the part that you sort of already knew each other given he was one of Charles' best friends, and you two had gotten on extremely well. You ended up going back to his hotel apartment, however he insisted he was hungry and so brought you to the kitchen where you sat on the kitchen counter and well... "stop!" Charlotte gasped in disbelief, "he ate you out on the kitchen counter?!" You cheeks went red at the thought and you shushed Charlotte hurriedly, "I don't want the whole world to know!" You continued your story much to charlotte's amusement about your long night of love making and then, an unexpected ending compared to your usual tales, how you'd had breakfast and spent the next day together but were unsure if you'd be able to get to see each other. "Oh Char you don't understand he was so amazing!" You hummed to yourself at the memory of Fabio, but sighed as you also remembered he was one of Charles' best friends. You continued to gush to your best friend about how you had this amazing connection with this man and you really wanted to see him again, maybe he could be the one to finally let you settle down!

"Okay okay but did he have a moanable name? That can always be a deal breaker!" Charlotte laughed and it caused you to chuckle as well, agreeing with her about that particular thing. You sipped your coffee to delay your answer, debating with yourself wether or not you could say his name but decided that there's enough Fabio's in the world to let it slip. "Um it was Fabio, so yes moanable" you half whispered. Charlotte titled her head to the side, "Fabio..Fabio that rings a bell" you cursed under your breath, you never should of said, "don't we know a Fabio?" She continued and you gulped loudly causing Charlotte to look at you, "you okay y/n?" "Yup." You mumbled whilst praying she didn't figure it out. "Oh I know! Charles' good friend Fabio Quartararo!" Your best friend watched the colour drain from your face and a small grimace paint it. "What is it- no no no" Charlotte's eyes widened, "what happened to no friends of ours
y/n?"
"Char I-"
"y/n!"
"Charlotte!"
"Y/n I can't believe you!"
"It was different Charlotte I promise!"
"You really believe it was special?"
"I promise you I really do, there was something about him Charlotte I have a really special connection with him I've never felt before..."
"Oh my god you were in Florence for the MotoGP!"
"Took you long enough!" You snorted at her slow reactions.

"Wait Charles just texted" Charlotte looked at the notification on her phone, the time had passed so quickly - it always did. "he's here..." you both watched as his Ferrari parked and he got out of the sports car, making his way to the table. "Hey baby" he mumbled against charlotte's cheek before kissing it and sighing deeply. "I just had such a long call with Fabio...he was telling me all about this girl he met last weekend and how he thinks she's 'the one' " he chuckled at the thought of his friend talking so passionately over the phone. Both yours and charlotte's eyes went wide, "about that..." you mumbled whilst looking him in the eye sheepishly.

A/n: that was long! I'm not sure if it's exactly how you imagined it but I hope you liked it, it was fun to write xx