[bodysuit]: Mick Schumacher

Photo for anyone struggling to envision the outfit!!

NSFW: kissing

You and Mick were attending a casual F1 event, him in a smart dress shirt and jeans and you in a nice mini skirt and blazer co-ord

You and Mick were attending a casual F1 event, him in a smart dress shirt and jeans and you in a nice mini skirt and blazer co-ord. He stood behind you with his arms around your waist his fingers tugging at the long sleeve beneath your blazer. You heard him sigh with frustration and tug at the fabric once again making you turn around to face him.

"What are you doing?" You giggled as your eyes met his sparkling blue ones.

"I wanna touch your waist, liebe" he said, but noticed the weird look you gave him. "What?! I like to feel your skin under my fingers" (love)

You smiled softly, "well I'm sorry honey but I'm wearing a bodysuit"

"That sounds like it supposed to be sexy" Mick rolled his eyes "but currently I'm not a fan" his fingers ghosting over your hip bone slightly.

"Well stop pulling at it because you're giving me a bloody wedgy" you moaned and walked away from him to go and say hello to Charlotte Sine, a close friend of yours. Mick however crept up behind you, placeing a hand on the small of your back.

"I still don't understand baby" he whispered so only you could hear. "I think you will have to show me it in more detail tonight schatz" and with that his warm touch left you with a shiver as he too went to talk to a friend. (Sweetheart)

ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ

You came back to yours and Mick's shared apartment in the heart of Monaco, only a short walk from where the event was held, and slipped your heels off as soon as you were in the door. You sighed contently as you feet had started hurting a while ago and it was a relief to take them off. You could only think of yourself at this moment, making your way to the en-suite, you threw your cropped blazer on the bed.

Not bothering to shut the door you were quick to grab a makeup wipe and remove the product from your skin - leaving it feeling fresh and clean. But something was still bothering you, your eyes landed on your tight fitting mini skirt and you fiddled with the zip before it pooled at your feet.

"Y/n?" Mick called but heard no response, he'd seen you waddle into the bedroom but you'd been there for a while and so naturally he went to check on you.

He saw you leaning over the bathroom sink, rubbing in one of the countless serums that crowded your shared bathroom counter whilst staring intently in the mirror - you hadn't noticed your boyfriend leaning on the door frame. Mick smiled as he admired your concentrated face. However his eyes soon wandered to admire other parts of your body and centrally how this so called 'bodysuit' hugged your figure so nicely. He came up behind you and placed his hands on your hips.

"Gosh!" You jumped at his touch "you scared me Mick"

"You look beautiful y/n" mick mumbled into your neck whilst looking at you through the mirror "I'm starting to like this bodysuit" he continued as he rubbed his hands up and down your sides. "I couldn't fully appreciate it before with your blazer over the top liebling" (darling)

You turned around in his grasp and looked into his marine eyes, once sparkling now darkened with lust. You placed your hands on his cheeks, his own on your ass making you gasp. Before long, you were hoisted onto the bathroom counter as Mick stood between your legs. Your lips were on his in a loving kiss, the soft skin of Mick's lips brushing over your own making butterflies form in your stomach. His warm hands moved from your back to your front and his fingers brushed over your breast through the ribbed material of your bodysuit causing you to moan. Mick took this opportunity to deepen the kiss his wet tongue sliding over yours deliciously.

His fingers trailed the length and width of your bodysuit, at first casually but then in a more pressed matter as you felt a growing wetness between your legs and he began to harden in his jeans. He grunted in frustration as his hands blindly searched for a zip, a button anything...
He abruptly pulled away from the kiss and looked at you confusedly, "how on earth do you take this damn thing off?!"

You giggled "there's poppers" amused by his avid exasperation.

"Where?" He asked, his eyes scanning your silky naked legs.

"Between my legs" you blushed at the thought of his fingers there.

"Perfect" Mick smirked.

A/n: first Mick imagine!! Part two anyone??