(S) [Pilates]: George Russell

Word count: 907
NSFW: smut⚠️(fingering)

You sighed as you placed your yoga mat and gym bag on the floor of yours and George's apartment, slipping off your trainers before wandering into the living room - glad to be home

You sighed as you placed your yoga mat and gym bag on the floor of yours and George's apartment, slipping off your trainers before wandering into the living room - glad to be home. George was sat on the sofa, scrolling absent mindedly on his phone. "Hey love" he said with a smile.

"Hey" you replied with little enthusiasm.

"How was Pilates?" George asked warmly, but you replied with shrug of your shoulders. "I don't know" you said "I'm gonna have a shower" and with that you turned on you heel, walking in the direction of the en-suite. "Y/n" George called "do you wanna talk about it?" There was no reply, he debated wether or not to follow you, running it through in his head for a minute or so, he made his way to the bathroom.

As George entered the marble-clad room he stood in the door for a moment admiring your body and the way the water made your skin glisten. You sighed once again as the warm water swept over you, jumping at your boyfriend's voice, "Pilates was really that bad huh?" You hummed in response and watched as George unbuttoned his jeans and slipped of his T-shirt, eyeing up his deliciously toned body whilst he stood in merely his boxers, just the sight made tingles appear between your legs. In an attempt to give him some privacy you turned your back to him and reached for the bottle of soap, gasping when you felt the cool hands on your hips. "Allow me darling" he took some gel in his hands, gently lathering it over your body, running his hands up and down your waist. You turned around in his grasp to look into his cool eyes, a small smile creeping on your face. "So..." George chimed curiously "what's up with Pilates now?"
You were silent for a moment, not knowing how to word your answer for him. "It wasn't fulfilling enough, you know?"
"Oh?" George titled his head to the side, not fully understanding.
"Pilates wasn't enough I need something else to blow of steam, to burn some calories" you said mainly to yourself whilst massaging soap suds into George's torso but as you looked up you saw a hint of lust in George's eye and a mischievous smirk play on his lips.

"I think I have an idea love" he whispered in your ear as you felt his fingers dance down your stomach to where a growing wetness was forming. His middle finger found  its way between your legs, parting your labia and collecting some of your juices there, "all this for me?" George smirked "you should've come home sooner hun" but you were too caught up in the pleasure to reply, two of his fingers circled your pussy before slipping into your entrance. He started at a tauntingly slow pace, drawing out low moans from you, but he wanted more. As your boyfriend increased the pace of his digits, the rough pad of his thumb found your clit making you cry out "Oh George! Oh fuck that feels good" George's fingers slipped in and out of your soaking pussy, the warm water created a wonderful sensation on your skin and the warm feeling of an orgasm began to build. His relentlessly pace made his name roll of your tongue in sweet moans that he cherished, knowing he made you feel good. His thumb began to run slow circles on your clit and his long fingers increased in pace further still, you were forced to seek support from the wall, bending slightly leaving your ass slightly pointed in the air. George licked his lips at the sight, "god y/n" he mumbled whilst leaving kisses on the back of your neck. The combined pleasure of his fingers fucking you and the constant stimulation of your clit was getting too much, he felt your walls tensing around him and knew you were close. "Oh yes" you moaned "I'm gonna- I'm gonna-" but you couldn't get the words out so George finished the sentence for you, "fuck y/n are you gonna come on my fingers?" And within seconds your orgasm washed over you, both your heavy breathing could be heard as you were sent into as state of bliss. He guided you through, removing his thumb from your clit and pumping his fingers out of you slowly - your juices flowed freely down his hand but were soon washed away by the shower.

"Fuck" you whispered, George pulled his fingers from your pussy, a triumphant smile on his face, "must've burnt a few calories there" he chuckled. "You were amazing baby" you praised him whilst still breathing heavily as steam swirled around you both. After briefly cleaning up you both stepped out the shower onto the fluffy bath mat and George reached for the towel cupboard. He came up behind you and whispered in your ear, "As much as I love seeing your beautiful naked body, I'm assuming you'd like a towel"
You giggled at his comment "yes please" you said and instantly felt the warmth of the plush white towel and his arms around your waist. "Mmm this was good" you snuggled into the towel and his embrace "but now it's my turn" you said confidently with a cheeky grin. "Oh really?" George spun you round to look in your eyes that were now a darker shade. "Bedroom now!" You whisper-yelled whilst pointing to the door.

A/n: a steamy one!! (Pun intended)
REQUESTS AND COMMENTS OPEN