(S) [teasing]: Max Verstappen

Request: onallfoursforNorris
Prompt: "try to stay quiet, understand?"
NSFW: teasing, fingering, oral
Word count: 1841

Request: onallfoursforNorris Prompt: "try to stay quiet, understand?"NSFW: teasing, fingering, oralWord count: 1841

"Your perfect face and angelic eyes, well" he chuckled making you blush, his hand cupping your cheek dominantly. "it makes me want to fuck you"

His eyes turned dark and you gave in to growing chemistry between you both after he'd been away at a Grand Prix this weekend without you. You smashed your lips against his and kissed him hungrily. "Mmm" he sighed contently "I've been waiting so long for this it's been a week since I last saw you-" but you cut him off and kissed him again, your mouth was busy owning his in a heated kiss.

The hand that was on your face now hoisted you up so you could wrap your legs around his waist. Max held you against the wall and grinned, looking down at your breasts that were now on show thanks to a few buttons being undone. Now that the wall propped you up, one of his warm hands trailed up your leg to underneath your skirt. Max's fingers traced your clit through the lace making you moan "Oh Max I need you" he smirked at your statement and tauntingly pulled your thong down your thighs where you kicked them off your ankles. "but not here-" he rubbed harder cutting you off "somewhere, oh shit, somewhere else we can't do it against this wall"

He carried you in his strong and capable arms, opening the closest door coming into the kitchen. Placing you on the floor there was a moment of silence and burgeoning sexual tension, before he murmured "You wanna do this?"

"Fuck yes" you are always up for a quicky, especially with your hot boyfriend and you two rarely went a few days without fucking so you were both incredibly needy.

He walked you both closer to the island in the middle of the room, lightly placing you on the marble counter. It was cold on your ass and thighs, and goosebumps arose on your skin. Using one hand to pin you down, the other unzipped your skirt at the side, it slipped to the ground in a crumpled mess. Now only your bra was left, Max undid the front facing clasp and it too fell, revealing your breasts that Max loved so dearly.

He wet his lips with his tongue at the sight of you, "so very beautiful y/n" he sighed.

His hands trailed down your body as he lowered himself onto his knees. He licked his lips again making them moist before kissing your heat, making you whimper; your juices already flowing from it. His tongue licked up your folds collecting the liquid in his mouth.

"I dreamt of tasting you whilst I was away. I imagined how delicious you would be" he hummed "but this, this is so much better than my imagination" his silky spoken words made you moan loudly. Max got up from his kneeling position to place his index finger to your plush lips, "hush my dear" he smiled "we can't be too loud now can we? Remember when the neighbours complained..."

You looked up at him innocently, your eyes wide as his finger lightly traced your entrance - not enough to create the release that you wanted, but enough to make you squirm beneath his firm grip. You watched as an idea form in his head and then a mischievous grin appear on his face "in fact, in fact we could play a game liefde" He looked down at you, helpless and unable to answer due to his strong hand covering your mouth, however an excited gleam in your eye gave him the conformation he needed. "I'll take that as a yes hmm" and you nodded eagerly.