(S) [guy from the bar]: Carlos sainz

NSFW warning!! (Fingering, sex...it's all going down tonight)

Word count: 3362

A girls weekend trip away was exactly what you needs to get over you recent breakup and quite frankly shitty week at work; your choice of destination - Madrid

A girls weekend trip away was exactly what you needs to get over you recent breakup and quite frankly shitty week at work; your choice of destination - Madrid. As soon as your flight landed in the late evening and you dumped your bags at the hotel all of you made your way to the closest park with one mission, get wasted.

You all chose a a large table in the corner, immediately ordering tequila loudly to the poor waiter who timidly came back with a tray full of shot glasses. Drink after drink was downed until you were all laughing terribly and singing to the songs that played in the background, the lightweights of the group clearly showing now. You and your best friend were the rarity's of the group, only a little tipsy compared to the rest of the group.

Carlos on the other hand decided to come to his usual bar after a long day after work. Defeated and quite honestly deflated, he often felt as if luck was never in his favour. What he really needed right now was something to cheer him up, and the drink he held in his hand wasn't currently helping. As his eyes scanned the room they fell on a particularly beautiful women, someone he'd never seen before. The short black dress she'd chosen to wear making him lick his lips attentively. She's beautiful, he thought to himself and continued to look at you as he sipped his drink absentmindedly. It was at least ten minutes before anyone noticed the way he admired your lips with a perfect shade of lipstic, your flowing hair, and bright attentive eyes.

"Who's that guy at the bar?" Y/f/n slurred slightly and gulped a ridiculously sweet cocktail.

"He's totally eyeing you up y/n"

"You should go say hi"

Fuck he's hot and you were feeling incredibly amorous. You looked over to see a handsome man with tan skin and thick dark hair send a wave from where he sat on his barstool to your small group of freinds, beckoning you over.

"I'm y/n. What's your name?" You asked with a confidence you always held, and which you found people were often jealous of. You flicked your hair over your shoulder and sat down on the stool next to him, letting your eyes run over his toned body shamelessly.

Carlos hesitated before telling you his name, often he used a different one when talking to women who didn't instantly recognise him, but he felt inclined to trust you. "It's Carlos"

"Carlos" you repeated with a slight moan in your voice, you were always such a tease. He felt his dick twitch slightly, obviously turned on by the sound of his name coming from your pretty lips. "I bet you have a sexy Spanish last name"

"Sainz, I'm Carlos Sainz" he replied gingerly, looking at the bar and praying you were not some crazy fan.

"Carlos Sainz. I like it." you purred and hummed before continuing, "that sounds like the name a rich business man would have, I bet you are one. You're a rich business man aren't you?"