(S) [Naughty Dresses]: Charles Leclerc

Request for: i_am_me_267
Prompt: "We're in public, you know"
Word count: 2256

NSFW warning!!

It was the perfect night, you and Charles had finally found a good date to go out to dinner with your old friends Pierre and Katerina, or so you thought

It was the perfect night, you and Charles had finally found a good date to go out to dinner with your old friends Pierre and Katerina, or so you thought. A new French restaurant in the centre of Monaco was where you'd decided to dine this evening. The mistake you'd made however was wearing a mini dress, that hung dangerously low around your cleavage and frustratingly high up your legs - Charles had been licking his lips in anticipation ever since he watched you walk out the apartment door.

"Isn't this lovely!" Kat chimed and Pierre rubbed his hand up and down her back, nodding in agreement with his girlfriend. "I know! It's been so long since we all got together like this." You added with a warm smile. Many glasses of wine and numerous plates to share were ordered, not a care in the world for any of you.

But it was around the time that mains were served that Charles started feeling restless. Out of the corner of his eye he'd been watching as your short dress was rising up your legs. The black material was bunching around your crotch area leaving your entire legs exposed, luckily covered by the table cloth for anyone excluding himself. A trace of mischief was gathering inside of him, the alcohol that seeped into his bloodstream slightly clouding his judgement, although he was already notoriously cheeky. Charles started by resting his hand on your warm leg, stroking your knee harmlessly. You didn't notice as it was something he often did, a gesture of affection.

However with little time to spare he let it his fingers tickle up and down the inside of your leg, the sensation making you cock your head at him in confusion. He just smirked, and as his eyes met yours you noticed the familiar hint of lust in them, what's he doing now?, you asked yourself. Most of the time the sex between you and Charles was loving and sweet but every so often he showed a taunting dominant side. You weren't one to complain, it brought spice and excitement into the bedroom but often you found this counter part to him appeared at the most inconvenient times. This being one of them. Despite this you could feel the heat already forming between your legs from just his mere touch, why is my body this submissive?!, you scolded yourself internally before glancing up at your friends opposite you at the table who were luckily engrossed in their own conversation.

"We're in public, you know!" You hissed to remind your boyfriend as his hands trailed even dangerously further up your thigh.

"Well I guess you'll have to be quiet then, mon amour." he scowled but in a whisper just loud enough so you could hear, disguising it as a kiss on your shoulder. At this he started rubbing circular motions around your clit over the thin material of your panties. He saw the bitter look in your eyes mixed with all that lust as he flashed a satisfied smirk at you. He gripped a little tighter and whispered on to her lips, "look who's all quiet now. What happened that sharp tongue chérie?"