[yummy mummy]: Daniel Ricciardo

A/n: isn't that pic of Dan just so cute :))
Word count: 2225
*Nsfw: minor smut*

You, Daniel and y/s/n (your son's name) sat at the kitchen table eating the dinner you'd prepared

You, Daniel and y/s/n (your son's name) sat at the kitchen table eating the dinner you'd prepared. All you could see of your son was the head of golden curls as he tucked into the spaghetti - it was his favourite after all. He was the perfect mix of both you and Dan, he had his fathers gorgeous curls paired with your blonde colour whilst he had the tan skin both of you shared.

"I'm looking forward to coming to your football match tomorrow sweetie" you chimed after swallowing a mouthful of wine.

y/s/n looked up at your words and his face visibly dropped, odd you thought absently. "Um yeah about tha-" he mumbled with spaghetti in his mouth.

Daniel interrupted him, "y/s/n don't speak with your mouth full" he scolded.

He quickly swallowed his food before continuing what he was saying "you don't have to come mum"

"I know I don't have to come" you replied, brows furrowed "I'm going because I want to"

Y/s/n hesitated slightly, thinking of what to say "but you come to all my matches"

"Yes" you said slightly confused where he was going with this, "I want to show support to my wonderfully talented son." Y/s/n sighed, he didn't know how to say this to you "Do you not want me to come?" You asked showing you were hurt on your face.

Y/s/n's wide hazel eyes met yours "what no!" He exclaimed.

"Are you embarrassed of me?" you asked quietly.

"No mum that's not it" he mumbled whilst looking at the table.

"Then what is it y/s/n" Daniel spoke up for the first time in a while.

"I, um" your son hesitated again.

"Just spit it out!" Daniel said impatiently, slightly raising his voice. You placed your hand on your husbands shoulder making him face you.

"Hey it's okay, give him some time" you said warmly. y/s/n was calmed by your comment and finally plucked up the courage to say what was bothering him.

"I don't want you to come because the other boys make fun of me" he sighed.

"What!" Both his parents were shocked, both of you were under the impression he was quite a popular kid with many friends, not the type to be made fun of. "Why?"

"For having a hot mum" he whispered, making you burst out laughing and Daniel look at his son with wide eyes. "They call you a milf"

"A what?" A Dan said, confused by this whole matter.

"Dad don't make me say it again" y/s/n whined, clearly embarrassed.

"What does it mean" Dan asked curiously.