•19• Un(Intentionally)

“Samaira, wait!” Aara was following Samaira with quick steps.

However, Nayana came in her way and un(intentionally) dropped her drink on Aara's dress.

Aara gasped seeing her expensive dress getting ruined, which got Samaira's attention. While Nayana just smirked and left.

“Oh, my god!” Aara had a crying face. She had bought this dress with her savings in the last three months.

“Aara, don't worry. The stain won't be much visible on the black colour. Just clean it for now and send it to dry clean later.” Samaira forgets about her heartbreak looking at Aara's crying face. She knew Aara's financial position and understood why Aara was so sensitive about her money.

“Okay, you wait outside for me. I'll quickly go to the restroom.”Aara nodded and went in the direction of the restroom.

The female restroom and the male restroom were opposite each other. Anyone could get confused if not for the signboards hanging on the doors.

Aara entered the female restroom and began cleaning the stain of drink from her dress with the help of tap water. She was almost done when she looked at the large mirror covering the breadth of the wall and saw a guy standing a few steps away from her.

She quickly turned around.

“It's a female restroom.” She told sternly, already imagining the worst possibilities.

“I know, that's why I am here.” He smirked. He was of her age and looked like a spoilt rich kid from the arrogance he wore.

He stepped closer to her. Close enough for Aara to understand what was coming up next.

She waited and waited for him to come closer. Close enough. And when he did, she did what she was taught in those self-defence classes. She hit him in the middle, making him feel the pain of giving birth to a hundred kids at once. He groaned in immense pain and fell to the floor.

Aara ran to the exit door. She was about to open the doorknob when it opened on its own. And a very worried Angvir appeared.

He was shocked to see her. So was she.

“What are you doing here?” They asked each other at the same time.

The silence followed. Angvir looked at the guy groaning in the background. And then he looked back at Aara.

And Aara began smiling.

“Did you...” He didn't get a chance to complete his question as Aara hugged him.

“I am so happy, Ang.” She cried in joy.

“Wait, you are happy because a guy tried to harass you?” Ang was confused as hell.

“No! I am happy because I kicked him.”And she was over the moon while saying so.

🤍🤍🤍

Fifteen minutes later, Aara and Samaira were sitting in the backseat of Angvir's car. An old man was driving and Angvir was sitting in the passenger's seat.

“Are you sure, you are alright?” Angvir asked with concern.

“Yep.” That was her reply.

Angvir and Samaira were looking at her as if she was some victim. She kicked the guy so technically that guy became the victim of his own attempt of harassment.

“Stop giving me that look. I am all right. And I want to dance. Ang, please play Pasoori.”

“Driver uncle, please stop the car.” Ang politely requested his driver.

As the car halted at the side of a road, Ang came out of the car and headed to the backseat. He opened the back door and asked, “Samaira, will you please sit on the passenger's seat?”

Samaira nodded and quickly moved to the front seat.

Now Angvir and Aara were sitting beside each other. And Samaira was getting curious about them.

“Aara, what's so happy about this situation?” He asked in a hushed tone.

Aara smiled, “I saved myself, you idiot. I am happy because my self-defence classes three years back paid off tonight. And I know, my parents will be very proud of me.” She replied in a whisper. A smile gracing her face all the time.

Ang couldn't help the smile that broke on his face listening to her innocent words.

“You are just something else, Aara.”He shook his head.

“I know that.” She grinned back.

A comfortable silence followed. He kept looking at her and she tried to ignore the goosebumps her skin got at his attention.

He caressed her messy hair and took her palm in his hands. He kept tapping on her palm, looking down at their entwined hands.

Aara felt cared for and cherished by his sweet gesture. While Samaira was in awe.

“I am proud of you, Aara.” He smiled lovingly.

So did she.

•••
Samaira be like - 😱

Btw, I threatened the real life Samaira that I'll make her character negative if she didn't stop irritating me. But I don't think it's happening ever.