• Final Note •

So the book finally came to an end after almost a year. And I am a bit emotional. When I had finished writing His Chanda or His Channa or The Stars Have Eyes, I was relieved that I completed one more book. But now I don't feel relieved. I feel sad.

This story was just an experiment. I wanted to see how I can create a story without any outline. And the answer is a big No. Spontaneous writing is as heinous as a murder. Because it murders the soul of the story. And that's what I did.

But maybe someday I will sit down to edit this book. Just like I did with I Accept Him. Hopefully, one day.

It was maybe boring. The male protagonist was not the way, you know, we are used to read them. The female protagonist was me. Samaira was a friend from school.

My favourite character is Shruti. She had only two scenes. But she's adorable.

I still don't know why I added Aaryan. I still don't know why Ang is a bisexual. And why he was with Danish. I don't know where the hell Ang's family was all this time. But Ishana was a sweet sister.

But still this book was a lesson to me. To always plan before starting a story.

And if any aspiring writer is reading, I hope you understood what not to do while writing.

Thanks and bye.

My other books are better than this one because they were planned.

So give them a try.

His Chanda first, if possible. That book most of the times guarantees a regular reader.

Goodbye to Aara and Ang. And to all the readers of Oh, My Heart!

Thanks for being with me in my longest book journey of my longest book till now.

Bye 👋👋👋