Twenty-Seven

The evening turned into night.

It was already well past midnight when you and Price managed to make your way back to the elevator.

He was still looking as sinfully good as ever. He had been daring enough to open a few more buttons of his shirt.

Now the neckline was deep enough to see that he did, in fact, have a decent amount of hair covering his well defined chest.

From the big patch gathered a strand that went right down between his abs, only to disappear to a place that your eyes weren't able to reach.

Looking at him made you smile to yourself.

And you weren't a total disaster either. Your hair was still in place and besides the glow of alcohol covering your face you did look quite presentable too.

However, you had ditched your shoes and were now walking in socks on the carpet floor of the lobby.

Chuckling, Price pushed you into the elevator.

You almost slipped, the amount of alcohol you had consumed did took a toll on your ability to walk straight.

"What floor?", he asked with lowered eyes.

Leaning against the wall, you wiped your eyes.

The world felt light but your eyes were heavy.

"Top.", you said.

He huffed and had to lean with his shoulder against the wall too.

"You're not.", he mumbled and pressed a few buttons.

With a binging sound, the doors closed and the elevator started going.

The sudden shift of gravity pulled you to the ground.

Laughing, you tried to pull yourself up.

He offered you a hand.

"On your feet, you go.", he huffed and wanted to pull you up.

But he had not calculated the fact that the elevator was still going and that both you and him had almost no balance left no more.

With a low groan he lost footing and threatened to bury you underneath him.

His hands pressed against the wall, desperately trying to keep himself from falling.

Laughing, you managed to shoot your hands up in time to catch him mid air.

You squeezed your eyes shut.

Now, he was kneeling above you, right between your legs, while his hands clung to the metal handles.

Something hard pressed into the palms of your hands.

"Hm...", you hummed and used the moment to appreciate the view of his almost naked torso. "Quality everywhere."

A low hum made his chest tremble.

The feeling made you chuckle.

He remained motionless for a while, allowing you to stare while the warmth of your hands seeped into his skin.

Somehow, he felt awake now. But not in a sober kind of way.

His head was still spinning. The alcohol still had him in its grip.

But he felt like he saw and noticed everything.

The feeling of you underneath him, the possibility to lower himself and feel you press into him, made Price want to find out how it would be.

Heat chased through his body.

"Beanie?", you asked, glancing up at him. "Are you alright?"

The tips of your nails gently scratched over his chest as he shifted above you.

He snapped out of his thoughts.

Slowly, his gaze lowered to meet your eyes.

Without a word, he sat back, so that he was sitting between your legs and eyed you for a moment.

The blue of his eyes had darkened. It seemed less awake now, more foggy.

"Hm.", he hummed in his rough voice and stood up.

The elevator came to a stand.

With a bing, the doors swung open.

You remained laying for another moment.

This had been unexpected.

Having him look down on you, dressed like this, with a gaze like that, was enough to make you feel flustered.

You wanted him.

No, you quickly shook your head. Be professional. Not on the mission. After.

As if nothing had happened you gifted him a smile and pulled yourself up again.

Something inside his gaze moved. His eyes followed your every step as you walked past him to exit.

All of a sudden something inside his head snapped.

His hand snatched forward, wrapping around the back of your neck and dragging you back inside.

His other hand hit the buttons, making the elevator start going down again.

Surprised, you let out a soft gasp.

"P-Price?!", you tried to turn your head to look at him.

But he didn't let you.

His grip around your neck tightened.

Cold metal suddenly brushed against your cheek.

He was pressing you against the door of the elevator.

"You're a handful, you know that, captain?", he asked, so close to your ear that his hot breath made you shiver.

A few strands of his beard brushed against the sensitive skin and made you tremble.

"Wh... what are you doing?", you asked.

Heat was suddenly burning between your legs.

Your heart was beating wildly.

Why did you feel this way?

This could have been a threat, maybe he wanted to break your spine.

And yet.

Your body reacted with lust.

"Captain.", Price whispered and let his hand wander along the side of your body. "That's not your real name, innit?"

Holing your breath, you managed to shake your head while digging your nails into the door of the elevator.

"Is that all you want? My name?"

He chuckled.

That cursed chuckle.

It made your knees go weak.

"Does it look like I just want your name?", he came closer, his chest pressing into your back.

The difference in size made it hard for him to remain standing up straight and being able to touch you the way he desired at the same time.

Slowly, his hand found its way to your chest. But it didn't remain there for long and instead wandered down between your legs.

Overwhelmed by that movement, you tried to jump back.

But instead of escaping, your backside brushed against something thick and hard.

A wave of heat made you gasp for air.

"Listen, captain, I'm tired of your bloody nagging.", he kept whispering into your ear with this deep, raspy voice of his. "You've been going on my last nerve for the past days. This is your chance to get what you want and fuck off after. Seems like a win for both of us to me."

Swallowing hard, you took a deep breath.

Then you let yourself go.

Your legs moved apart, allowing him to proceed.

Price hit the emergency button.

The elevator came to a stand.