Chapter 4: Smelling Her Out

No One's POV

Jennie grinned. "You like me?"

"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't." Lisa said as she got up.

"It doesn't bother you that I'm..."

"Ok, it's a bit strange, I'll admit that I feel something for you. I know that sounds vague but that's my answer." Lisa extended a hand and helped Jennie up.

Lisa actually felt a bit more than that, but she didn't say anything about it, as she thought it was silly. It was that strange kinship and magnetic pull she felt. It was more than attraction, but it was vague and undefined.

"What now, Lisa?"

"Well for starters, I want to know who my soon to be ex-girlfriend was fucking behind my back. You said you can sniff her out. She's probably at lunch along with everyone else."

Jennie nodded, looking a bit embarrassed. "Yes."

Lisa pointed to the door. "Well then, do your thing."

Jennie walked out the door, a strange look of concentration on her face. She stopped and paused in the hallway.

"Faint" She said. Then Jennie pointed towards the asphalt café. "That way."

Jennie walked to the doors of the café, with Lisa next to her. "Normally, I don't pay much attention to what I smell. It gets a bit distracting that's why I shut it out."

"Got it."

They walked outside to see all the tables at the asphalt café filled with hungry students. Jennie paused just at the entrance to the café for several seconds.

Lisa noticed that Jennie looked a bit distressed. "What's wrong Jennie?"

"I'm trying to pick out her smell amongst all the others. With the overpowering smell of food it's not always easy. My wolf self would pick it up in a second."

"Just take you're time Kim."

For about another minute, Jennie stood there, almost like a statue. Occasionally, she would tilt her head to one side or the other. Her eyes darted back and forth the entire time.

Suddenly she began to walk to one end of the café. There she slowly began to circle a table with out 7 girls at it. One or two of them gave her an odd look, but the rest ignored her. After her 2nd circuit, she stopped directly behind a girl. She as cute, with a pug nose and had short red hair in a bob haircut. Tori then pointed to her.

"Somi Jeon." Lisa hissed. Lisa knew she was Seulgi's chemistry lab partner. As far as Lisa knew, they never spoke outside of chemistry class.

Lisa stormed right up to Somi and quickly shoved the girl's face directly into her cheese cake.

"YOU BITCH!" Lisa bellowed at the girl, as she grabbed Somi from behind. Lisa then dragged the surprised and shocked girl across the café to the table where Seulgi, Bambam, Rosé and Jisoo were sitting.

Lisa practically threw Somi at a very surprised Seulgi, who caught her. "WERE YOU FUCKING HER SEULGI?" A furious Lisa boomed.

Seulgi tried to keep her cool but Somi quickly seemed to panic. "You said she'd never find out." Somi said appearing rather upset. A second later, Somi slapped Seulgi across her face.

Somi then stormed off as Lisa's attention remained focused on Seulgi.

"Look babe, I'm..." That's all Seulgi was able to say, before Lisa punched her square in the nose.

Immediately after, Seulgi's nose started to gush blood. Seulgi at this point started to run off, leaving a very shocked, Rosé, Bambam and Jisoo sitting there.