Chapter 21: All Kind's of Decisions

No One's POV

Lisa smiled. "Ok, now were on proper terms. Do you expect anyone else to arrive here tonight?"

The man shook his head. "As far as I know, no. They were just supposed to grab a few more. Not much was supposed to happen until tomorrow night. Of all the locations we have in town, this one is the newest."

"How often does anyone call these guys? Check up on them." Lisa asked.

"I think they're not supposed to communicate unless it's an emergency. So I doubt anyone will call any of them." He answered.

"Do you know of any other places like this? Oh and what's your name by the way?"

"My name is Bogum. I only know of one other. It's in an old tool and die factory on Harbor Avenue and Wells. That place is crawling with Vampires. Are you going to kill me?"

Lisa smirked. "If you cooperate, no. my saint girlfriend will probably make me keep my word too. So be nice to her. Have you met the head honcho, a gal named Hyekyo?"

Bogum shook his head. "No, I heard her mentioned in passing but I've never met or seen her."

Lisa motioned to the laptop. "Who's was that?"

"It belonged to Hyunjoong, he was the vampire in charge here. You killed him."

Lisa got up from her chair and walked to the door. "Well Bogum, you've been very cooperative. I'm going to leave you tied to the chair for a bit. So just sit tight and be quiet and nothing bad will happen to you."

Bogum nodded to Lisa as she left.

Lisa walked back to the front office where she found Seulgi. She was sitting at a chair by the window, looking out onto the parking lot.

"Where's Jennie?" Lisa asked with concern.