Chapter 24: Hell's Bell

No One's POV

Lisa was beginning to like the power she could feel at her disposal. Just the roar of the engine was exhilarating. The interior of the car was black like the exterior. The dash looked very much like it did when it rolled off the assembly line in 1970. With one exception, a modern stereo system had been installed.

Lisa glanced at several CD's sitting in a rack between the seats. They were mostly classic rock and heavy metal. One peaked her interest and she shoved it in as she began to pull out.

Soon, the car was filled by the sound of a very loud bell. "Perfect song." Lisa said with a smirk. AC/DC's excellent album Back in Black, Side one Track one, Hell's Bells. A few moments later the sound of Angus Young's guitar was blasting out of the speakers as she peeled out of the parking lot.

Lisa lowered the top as she blasted down the street. "Oh my fucking god, this is fast." Lisa said to herself with amazement.

As she burned around a corner, the first words of the song began to flow from the speakers.

I'm a rolling thunder, pourin' rain

I'm comin' down like a hurricane

My lightning's flashing across the sky

You're only young but you're gonna die

Lisa jammed the gearshift in 3rd and began to sing along as she headed towards the highway. She was on a mission of death and nothing was going to stop her.

I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives

Nobody's putting up a fight

I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell

I'm gonna get ya, Satan get ya

Hell's Bells

Yeah, Hell's Bells

You got me ringin' Hell's Bells

My temperature's high, Hell's Bells