Chapter 12: Popping the Clutch

No One's POV

"What's going on? What are you going to do?" Asked Jiyong.

"The only way to stop Lisa from becoming a vampire is to turn her into a werewolf. She got some blood in her which is slowing her turning into a vampire, but it can't stop it. I'm sorry but it's the only way. "

Jiyong nodded. "What do you need me to do?"

Daesung picked up the limp, cold and pale form of Lisa off the couch. "Get me some good rope and a wooden spoon."

He then looked at Sandara. "Take my keys and get my doctors bag out of the car. Meet me upstairs."

Daesung carried the unconscious form of Lisa up the stairs. He could tell just by looking at her, she was beginning to fade fast. Time was of the essence.

He took her up the stairs and laid her on Sandara and Jiyong's bed. A moment later, Jiyong showed up with rope in hand.

"Okay Jiyong, I need you strip her naked and tie her down. Hands and legs."

Jiyomg hesitated with an uneasy look on his face.

"It's nothing like that. This will keep Lisa from hurting herself or one of us. The clothes she's wearing will tear off when she transforms. So no point in ruining them.

As Jiyong began his work, Lisa opened her eyelids weakly. "Wha?" she said.

Daesung looked at Lisa in the eyes. "Lisa, listen carefully. You're dying and unless we do something you will be a vampire very soon. The only way to stop that is to turn you into a werewolf. We need to wake the wolf that is sleeping down deep inside you."

"Ok." Said Lisa as her voice seemed to be failing.

"I'm sorry but the way were going to do it is going to hurt like a son of a bitch. Focus your mind on Jennie, it will help you through it."