Chapter 23: In the Thick of it

No One's POV

The order was given and word of it quickly spread all around the globe. Launch the attack. The driver of the van they were in started up it up and began to drive. Around the building the other units were quickly moving to enter the building.

"Let's give them a nice surprise shall we." Lisa said to the driver. "Drive right through that garage door."

Jennie slipped her fingers into Lisa's hand as the black van drove into the parking lot of the old factory and quickly began to pick up speed.

"Brace yourselves." Said Lisa as they were about to hit the door.

The black van hit the garage door going 43 miles an hour. With a huge bang that was heard through the entire building the van smashed straight through the door into what appeared to be an indoor parking area. The driver of the van quickly jammed on the brakes, but not before colliding with a parked Cable company van.

The occupants of Lisa's van were shaken up but otherwise ok. "Ok people, let's rock." Lisa yelled as she kicked the back door of the van open.

Lisa found herself amongst a number of parked cars and vans. There was a cable company van, a florist delivery truck, a UPS Truck, along with a number of other car's and vehicles. Lisa guessed some of the cars were to be used in their planned attack.

As the rest of them rushed out about 9 men and one woman, all charged the group, fang's barred. About a second later, Lisa heard another explosion coming from somewhere else, followed by a second one. Lisa knew that was part of the assault team blowing two other doors

Lisa immediately transformed into a wolf and charged two vampires. Swiftly she knocked them right down, where Jennie close behind quickly drove a wooden stake through the heart of one of them. The other tried to get up, but Lisa was quickly able to claw the head off the other. It was a very new vampire and extremely weak.

Quickly, the whole garage was filled with confused shouts and sounds of combat. Lisa turned to see another werewolf take out a female vampire.

Lisa was quickly jumped by another vampire who attempted to sink his teeth into Lisa's neck. Jennie rushed to her mate's aid and splashed the vampire with holy water, causing it to quickly howl in pain.