Chapter 15: That was who?

No One's POV

Lisa slowly became aware she was in bed. From the light peeking in through Jennie's pink drapes, she could see it was daylight. The last thing she remembered was unlocking Jennie's chains in the basement of that house.

"Jennie!" She said as she suddenly sat up in bed as she suddenly panicked. She needed to know where Jennie was.

Sitting up she could instantly see that she was sleeping in Jennie's bed. Sitting next to her on the bed was a large brown wolf, which she knew was Jennie in her wolf form. Jennie was just sitting there, happily panting and vigorously wagging her tail.

Jennie quickly barked and licked Lisa on her face in a rather excited fashion.

"I love you too but why don't you turn into a human and give me a real kiss." Lisa said, as she petted Jennie between the ears.

Jennie barked again and quickly changed back into her human form.

"Hi baby." Jennie purred as she slipped her naked form under the sheets with Lisa. She wrapped her arms around Lisa and slipped her head into the crook of Lisa's neck.

Though still somewhat tired, Lisa felt a thousand times better with Jennie cuddled up next to her. She hummed with pleasure as she ran her hand down on Jennie's back.

"I love you Lili. I was so afraid, they said you were a vampire. But you came and rescued me." Jennie murmured.

Lisa kissed Jennie on the head. "Nothing was going to keep me from you. I love you too Nini. Why were you in wolf form just now?"

Jennie pulled in a bit closer to Lisa and kissed her neck. "I've been snuggling with and protecting the werewolf queen. For the last two nights I've slept, in my wolf form, next to you. You were so exhausted and helpless. Even though this house is safe, I still wasn't satisfied. I just had to keep my mate safe while she slept."

Lisa's mind zeroed in on two words that Jennie had just said. "Two nights? Isn't it Sunday?"

"No sweetie, it's Monday, you've been asleep for the last 37 hours. I'm late for school but I wanted to be here when you got up."