Chapter 11: Bad Moon Rising

No One's POV

3 months have passed and it was the beginning of school day again. Jennie had just gotten out of Dahyun's car when she heard a rather angry clicking sound approaching. She knew instinctively it was the sounds of Lisa's boots.

"I'm going to get you Kim. Now I know why you were avoiding me last night. Big term paper my ass." Lisa said as she walked up to Jennie with a rather unamused expression on her face.

Jennie smiled and flashed a rather innocent look. "What ever are you talking about?"

Lisa poked a finger into Jennie's chest. "Yesterday, I went to see who got the lead the school's production of West Side Story and low and behold who happens to be playing Maria?"

"I hope it was you." Jennie said quickly.

Lisa growled. "You know perfectly well you got the part. Once again, a plumb part has been snatched away from me."

Jennie crossed her arms. "Why are you so upset? You got the part of Anita."

Lisa immediately waived a finger in front of Jennie's face "Aha. You did know."

Jennie looked coy for a moment. "Ok, I may have glanced at it."

"So you were avoiding me last night. I knew when you said you couldn't come over that was a load of crap."

Jennie stepped back. "Well, you always get so upset when I get the part. I heard your scream when you saw the cast list halfway across the school. Did I say I love you and you look positively radiant today?"

Lisa got right in Jennie's face. "Just because I'm your mate, lover and girlfriend doesn't mean I won't get upset when you steal parts from me. So instead of you coming over last night and letting me work out my frustrations on the wonderful body of yours with a nice long fuck session I was left twiddling my thumbs."

"I'm sorry. You're just so scary when you get mad like that." Jennie said meekly. "What are you going to do?"