Chapter 28: Lots of Surprises for Everyone

No One's POV

"So why are we at the park?" Jisoo asked as she sat down on a park bench.

"Yeah, so what's Jennie and Lisa's big surprise?" Bambam asked as he sat next to Jisoo. "It's getting dark and this place isn't the safest. They found the body of some mugger or something a little while back."

Rosé and Seulgi looked at each other and smiled. Then, Seulgi began to speak. "Well, Jenlisa's wanted to let you in on something. We found out kind of by accident and Jennie didn't want you two left out. "

"What did Lisa think?" Jisoo ask.

"You don't want to know, but Jennie won the argument." Rosé quickly replied.

"Ok, guys what do you know about werewolves?" Seulgi said, as she and Rosé sat down at the picnic bench facing them.

Bambam shook his head in confusion. "Just from movies, people from movies who turn into wolves when the moon is full. Why?"

Rosé smiled in an almost giddy fashion. "Well, there's a bit more to it, than just that. Turn around."

Both Bambam and Jisoo turned around to see directly behind them, two very large wolves. One of them was a very large Black wolf and the other a slightly smaller brown wolf. Both had pendants around their necks.

Both Jisoo and Bambam froze in terror. It didn't help when the black wolf began to snarl menacingly and advanced a few paces. Abruptly at this point the brown wolf began to bark at the black one. It seemed to Jisoo that the brown wolf had suddenly become annoyed with the black one.

But before his mind could process it any further, they both transformed right in front of their eyes. The black one became a fully clothed Lisa and the brown one became a fully clothed Jennie.

"Oh my god Lili, we're supposed to show them, not scare them half to death!" Jennie immediately ripped into her girlfriend.

Lisa smirked, "I was just having some fun."