Chapter 14: My Queen

No One's POV

As Jennie drove home, having escaped the vampire's lair, her already spinning mind suddenly noticed something else.

"Why is Lisa driving Rosé's car?"

None of this made any sense at all. Lisa's a werewolf, Rosé's car, the well-dressed chick with the blade that killed the last werewolf king. All of it made her head hurt.

"What in the hell is going on?" Jennie said to her naked and sleeping companion on the seat next to her. Jennie could only hope that her mom and dad would have some of the answers to the hundred questions that were flying through her head. But Jennie knew that at the moment, she had to stay focused on getting her and Lisa to safety.

Across town, Jiyong was pacing furiously back and forth continuing to worry about both Jennie and Lisa. She knew that Lisa was very powerful, but was also nearly exhausted and inexperienced. If she ran into vampires, she may not be able to overcome them.

"Jiyong stop pacing. It's not helping." Snapped Sandara, who was sitting next to Lisa's father on the couch. "You have every werewolf police officer in the city searching for them. Daesung has at least a dozen other of our people searching as well."

Jiyong stopped and nodded. Looking over at Sandara and Lisa's father, he could see they were still pouring over the Manoban family history.

"These papers were my grandfather's, he was meticulous about writing down family history. Though a few sheets were written in some language I can't read, here they are." Leeteuk said as he pulled out several very old sheets of paper and handed them to Sandara.

Sandara studied them intently for a few moments. "It's written in our werewolf language. It's not used too often any more but I can read most of it. This combined with the family history you have, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Lisa is the current head of the house of Fenrir."

"She's the queen?" Said Daesung from where he was standing in the corner.

But before anyone could say anything, a light from a car pulling into the driveway could be seen in the window.

"I'll see who that is." Jiyong said quickly rushing to the door. By the time he got outside, he saw much to his relief Jennie carrying an unconscious Lisa up the walk.