Chapter 22: Things I have to do

Lisa's POV

The buzzing of the alarm woke me up at 6:30. My first sensation was feeling the body of the naked form of Jennie next to me. I could feel the warmth of her body pressed against me, everything was perfect. That was, until I thought of the things I had to do today.

1) Test in music theory class.

2) Organize and fight a war.

3) Destroy an ancient vampire. (Assuming I can find the fucking thing).

4) Try to keep Jennie from getting killed.

5) Try to keep myself from getting killed.

At this point, I closed my eyes and tried to smother myself with a pillow. I briefly considered stepping in front of a bus. But considering the fact that I'm nearly indestructible, I'd only wreck the bus. I wasn't out of bed yet and I was already stressing. Suddenly, the pillow was pulled off me by a grinning naked girl.

"Morning love!" She said happily.

I frowned. "Life was so much easier when I hated you."

Jennie just smiled and traced a pattern around the areola on my right breast sending a small tingle through my body. "I love you too baby. My poor angel is in a bad mood."

She then slapped me on the ass. "Come on buster, I know what you need. Get in the shower now. Someone needs a quickie in the shower before school."

I groaned and didn't move. I was too tired and crabby to want to do anything at that moment. I had planned on going to school today to attempt to retain some semblance of normality.

Jennie narrowed her eyes and slapped me on the ass so hard it left a hand print. It actually stung. "That wasn't a request! Now get your naked ass in the shower for sex or I'll drag it in there. NOW MOVE!" Jennie commanded.

Normally I'm the dominant one, but occasionally Jennie likes to be the alpha. She was very much an alpha this morning. I wondered why, perhaps it was because one or both of us might end up dead by the next morning or maybe she was just really really horny. In any case, I jumped off the bed and ran to the shower.