Chapter 20: Cinderella and Rose

No One's POV

As the pair quietly moved to the warehouse Jennie couldn't help but whisper. "I don't hog the bed and fart all night."

"What?" Lisa said as she stopped.

"You told those kids that all I do is hog the bed and fart all night. That wasn't very nice, I thought you liked sleeping with me." Jennie said with a pout.

Lisa threw her hands up in the air with a look of exasperation on her face. "My god Nini, we are not having this conversation right now. We have to wipe out some vampires and kill some people and you want to discuss who does what at night."

Jennie's expression morphed into one of annoyance. "I have to listen to you mumble in your sleep all night. You don't even speak clearly enough for me to understand 90% of the time."

"What? You eavesdrop on me talking in my sleep?"

Jennie put her hands on her hips. "It's not like I'm listening in from the next room. You're body is pressed up against mine, so whatever you say is fair game."

Lisa thought and realized something. "2 weeks ago when I somehow fell out of bed. I half remember you pushing me. It's because of something I said wasn't it?"

"I hate it when you mention Seulgi's name in your sleep. You need to be dreaming of me and my naked body and not your ex-girlfriend." Jennie spat out.

Lisa slapped herself on the forehead. "Oh my god, my girlfriend thinks I'm dream cheating on her."

"Are you?" Jennie said not looking rather sad.

Lisa grunted in displeasure and kissed Jennie on the lips. "I love you and only you. I'm going to spend my life with you and have babies with you. So shut up and stop worrying. Okay, I gripe a bit, but that doesn't mean I'm not insanely in love with you. So are we going to rescue Chipmunk or are we going to argue all night? If it makes you feel better, I still have trouble sleeping when your not next to me. I love sleeping next to you."

A happy tear ran down Jennie's face. "We're going to have babies!"