Chapter 29: Our Life Together

Lisa's POV

It's been a strange, wonderful and sometimes downright weird since we got our new house. That was almost 8 months ago. Jennie is due any day and I can't wait.

Seulgi and the female werewolf Irene, she met at the party are still together. They are madly in love and she's already bonded with her. Rosé and Jisoo are now engaged with the power of food and Bambam and Ten are still single but is doing great with their own careers."

Our house is huge mansion built high in the Hollywood hills. It overlooks the city and has a whole complex of rooms underground. It has a 6 car garage, with 6 cars in it. 5 now as we gave Rosé a Porsche for her birthday last month. Hyekyo was a collector of fine art ant antiques and the house is full of it. Much to our chagrin we discovered over half the artwork on the walls was stolen. Just outside the master bathroom on the 2nd floor was a stolen piece of artwork by Vermeer. We discovered it was stolen from a Museum in Boston 23 years ago. There was a stolen Rembrandt on the wall in the basement. We found a Van Gogh in the basement too. All in all we found 23 pieces of artwork that had been stolen from various museums around the world in the last 100 years. Don't worry, Jennie and I have more money than we know what to do with.

Though I wanted to keep the collection, Jennie insisted we return the items, which we did anonymously. As I promised, I had a music practice room and recording studio put in the basement. I had the very best money could buy installed. Jennie's also been working on her debut album.

After the baby is born, we're going to visit the house in Italy and the apartment in London. But now, we're dealing with this one. Jennie found a room in the basement that had hooks on the ceiling, drains on the floor and several red splotches on the walls which I'm sure isn't marinara sauce. She refuses to enter that room as it creeps her out. I put my office there for just that reason.

There is one room worth noting. Being an ancient vampire, Hyekyo had collected many strange things over the centuries. We have a large room in the basement full of boxes. It half reminds me of that end scene in raiders of the lost ark with the warehouse full of boxes.

Now Hyekyo was an arms dealer so it was no surprise when we opened one box and found it filled with Chinese made landmines. Jennie's dad had the bomb squad take them away. We found a box full of medieval weaponry. I found a box full of brand new expensive cameras. I've taken up photography as a hobby, as a result.

We have a lock on the door now, a big lock. The third box we opened contained a small Zuni fetish doll about 6 inches high. He looked like a misshapen warrior with huge teeth and a long spear. The wood he was made from was black and he had black hair. A gold chain was around his neck. There was a small note saying that the chain kept the spirit in the doll from coming alive.