Meeting The Saviour

The red, smoking box was lying against a tree, and the Mane Six approached it, cautiously. The doors suddenly flew open, and smoke poured out of the box, and a figure climbed out. He took one look at the six ponies.

"So terribly sorry, I think I'm having a craving..." the figure said, before falling to the grass. He got up, and suddenly breathed out a golden glow. The figure then proceeded to walk forward.
"Hi! I'm... nevermind the name, I'm a Time Lord from the Planet Gallifrey, located in the constellation of Kastaborous." The man said, before passing out on the ground.Twilight and the other ponies backed up a bit, and observed the flaming box. It was a red police box. Pinkie walked to the open doors, and looked down into the box, before gasping.

"This thing is huge!" Pinkie exclaimed, clearly amazed. The other five ponies walked over, and took a look inside. The red box was bigger in the inside, like an entire room had been shoved inside. In the middle of the room, there was a six sided control panel, clearly the controls for the box. The TARDIS suddenly groaned in pain, before closing the doors in the mares faces.

"Ooh, that hurt.." said the figure, as he got up to his feet. The ponies spun around quickly. "Oh I just remembered my name!" He suddenly shouted, clearly happy. "My name's the Saviour." He said, brushing his hand through his blue hair. The mares watched him, his clothes all torn up, and his red coat was covered in soot.

The Saviour suddenly ran to the box, before uprighting it. "No no no, don't be reconstructing yourself, mate." The Saviour pleaded, but to no avail. The doors were locked, as the windows went dark. The TARDIS was beginning to repair itself. "Damn it, he's repairing himself." The Saviour stated, before looking at the Mane Six, and then looking up. "Hmm, I wonder what caused that?" He added, pointing up into the sky, above where the box had landed.

The mares looked up, and saw a strange hole in the sky, like broken glass. Through the hole, was a castle. Canterlot castle. "So, you flew from Canterlot?" Asked Twilight, curiously. The Saviour shook his head. "Nah, I just broke through the time vortex, several times." The Saviour replied, before passing out again, clearly tired.

From a distance, a dark, shadowy figure watched the events. "So, it would appear that the box is special." The figure stated, before leaving the scene.Twilight used her magic to lift up The Saviour, and they all walked through the forest. When they go back to Ponyville, they headed to the Golden Oak Library. Once inside, Twilight placed The Saviour on the floor, and checked for any injuries.

The Saviour opened his mouth, and another golden glow emerged from it, fading into the air. Then he opened his eyes, and slowly stood up. "Sorry, about half an hour ago, I was a grey-haired, 346 year old man." The Saviour stated, playing with his new hair. 'Oh, I like this hair colour and style!' He thought. The Saviour got stares from the ponies, with puzzled looks on their faces.

"But, you don't seem... old?" Fluttershy questioned, and that made The Saviour laugh. "Oh course I don't look old, I regenerated. I bet I don't look a day under 30." The Saviour responded, before pulling a mirror from his pocket.

"Hmm, I look like I'm 19 years old." He stated, before putting the mirror into his pocket. "Well, you did look pretty rough, this morning." Fluttershy responded. The Saviour nodded, "It's because of my people. I regenerated because of evolution, and now I can look even younger." The Saviour declared, and they all laughed, as he continued to talk.

The TARDIS was still on the ground, but getting repaired. "Wonder why it exploded?" Asked Pinkie, and The Saviour looked down at her. "It exploded because I had bottled up my regeneration, making it more fierce and dangerous." He replied, rubbing the worn wood. He then noticed a broken window and touched it with remorse. "Oops, sorry old fella," he said, expressing affection for his beloved time machine.