The Idiot's Fire

"Go! Run! You lot, get us water buckets, now!" Ordered Mayor Tray. Several villagers ran towards the water tower, as many others were running around, screaming for their lives. For months, fires had broken out around the Village of Snowbush, seemingly from nowhere. And each time, there were casualties, property damage, and loss of personal items.

The roar was loud, so loud that it shattered every window within 3 kilometres. Mayor Tray turned around, and came face to face with a large pillar of fire. Suddenly, two eyes opened, and the Mayor screamed at the fire-monster reached down towards him.

Starring The Saviour, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, And Applejack.

The Idiot's Fire, written by He Who Remembers.

(This is going to be a bonding story between the Saviour and the Mane Six)

"Okay, we're here." The Saviour told the Mane Six, who all looked towards the door. "Where exactly is here?" Rainbow Dash asked, looking back at the Saviour, who was fiddling with the Console. Glancing at the monitor, the Saviour memorised the Planetary Read-Outs. "We're on the Planet of Duralia. Our exact location, is the main village of Snowbush." The Saviour replied, before looking at the the window.

"The creatures out there will.... Sort of look like me. But there's a difference: They're only about 4 feet tall." He added, as he walked to the door. The Mane Six we're imagining what could be waiting outside those doors, and the Saviour watched their faces, all happy and curious expressions. You're going to have to tell them, ya know. You only have 24 days left.

Mentally sighing, the Saviour unlocked the doors and stepped out. "Ahh...." Was all that came. Applejack stuck her head out the door, before she and her friends exited. What laid before them was horrible: a burnt village undergoing repairs, wounded aliens (or Footers, and the Saviour called them) were moving all over the place. Some carried wooden posts, others were clearing up bits of glass.

"My, what has happened to this place?" Rarity cried out, but nopony answered her. "Excuse me! What happened here?" The Saviour called to a passing Footer, who merely grumbled in response. The Saviour was taken back by the Footer's passing remark. "Well, off to find the leader then. All of you, split up and meet back here within an hour." The Saviour said, and everyone dispersed.

Meanwhile, Mayor Tray was walking out of his office, his face in an expression of exhaustion. After his experience with the fire-monster, he wasn't really himself. Tray sat down in the steps of the town hall, and sighed. Food supplies were running out, and they couldn't keep rebuilding after every attack. Then a polite cough was heard. Looking up, Tray saw a yellow pony with a pink mane and tail, and wings on it's back.

"Oh, uh.. s-sorry. You look like you c-could use some he-help." Fluttershy stuttered, not really used to meeting new creatures. The Footer just rubbed his eyes, stood up, and fainted. Fluttershy soon heard the sound of running, and she turned to see the Saviour running from an angry Footer. "-and stay out, giant!" Called the Footer, before it threw a tomato at him. "Aww, I just got that cleaned..." the Saviour moaned, before noticing Fluttershy.

"Oh, hey Shy. Say, who's that?" The Saviour asked, and Fluttershy looked at the unconscious Footer. "I don't know, Saviour. He just.... Fainted." Fluttershy replied, and the Saviour nodded, before pulling out his Sonic Screwdriver. Scanning the Footer, the Saviour's hand was grabbed by the Footer, as it had woken up.