Fancy a trip? Perhaps to the Moon?

It had been a week since Twilight and her friends had entered the Saviour's mind while he slept. A week since he had been angry. Twilight was walking to where the TARDIS was currently staying in Ponyville. When the Saviour woke up, they had all travelled to Ponyville, and the Saviour had been in his TARDIS, refusing to answer of anyone knocked.

In truth, the Saviour was busy. He had to recalibrate the TARDIS, which had changed with his regeneration. Gone was the blue-grey walls, gone was the large Time Rotor and brown console. What was in their place was a standard interior, but it was also styled to fit his needs. It had the standard console, white walls with roundels, but it also had pillars on the sides of the walls.

The Saviour put down the screwdriver, wiping the sweat off his forehead. For three hours, he had been constructing seven larges beds, and had ran back and forth from the Architectural Reconfiguration system to the rooms he was setting up, making dressers, decorations, and, most of all, books for a certain pony. After he had finished the rooms, the Saviour looked at his current attire. Choosing his new outfit carefully, the Saviour went to the console room, and the TARDIS ejected a tool from the console.

The Saviour caught the tool, and turned it in his hands. "Oh, you're giving me a Sonic Screwdriver? Does it work on wood?" The Saviour asked, and the TARDIS beeped in response. "Eh, I was joking. These things never work on wood." The Saviour stated, and walked out of the TARDIS door. Clearly, the sun was bright, but considering that the Saviour had spent the past 168 hours in the TARDIS.

"Saviour!" Came a familiar voice, and the Saviour looked up to see Twilight walking towards him. Twilight approached him, looking at his clothing attire. He was wearing a white shirt with overalls, and his coat wasn't the red one they were familiar with. "Saviour, where's your coat?" Twilight asked, making the Saviour stare at her in the eyes. "Sorry, change of personality. I don't feel like wearing it." The Saviour replied.

The Saviour and Twilight were chatting when suddenly there was a strange sound. The Saviour looked down. "Hmm, it appears that my stomach is grumbling. I'll be back, I'm just getting something to eat from the TARDIS." The Saviour responded, and walked past a wall with a crack in it, before entering the box.

A while later, the Saviour walked back out, and saw that Twilight was sat outside, waiting for him. "So, TARDIS is nearly set up again. Just one question remains." The Saviour told her, which made Twilight look up at him with confusion. "What's the question?" Twilight asked, and that prompted a smile from her friend. He looks handsome when he smiles.. wait, why am I thinking this? Twilight thought, before shaking her head.

"So, in all of Time and Space, everything that was and ever will be, where do you fancy a trip to?" The Saviour said, adjusting his cuffs. Twilight's jaw dropped. Was he asking her to join him on a little adventure? "What-what do you mean?" Twilight stuttered, and the Saviour just opened the TARDIS door, the white light inside hitting his face.

"What do you think I mean? A trip to the market?" The Saviour questioned, before his face grew a giant smile. Twilight stood up, and followed the Saviour into the TARDIS. Once inside, however, Twilight was struck with confusion. "The inside's changed! Why has the interior changed?" Twilight asked, and the Saviour laughed.

"Well, when we regenerate and gain a new personality, the TARDIS will change its interior to match the personality. Quite clever, actually." The Saviour replied, and walked over to the console. "Your room is the sixth door on the left, by the way." He added, and Twilight saw an archway in one of the walls, leading to a corridor.

"Rooms? You mean, you spent a week getting your TARDIS ready for guests?" Twilight questioned, and all she got was a nod. "Unless, you suggest I find six friends who want to travel to distant past, future, or space." He said, knowing that nopony could resist that. Twilight looked up, excited. "Okay, I'll join you on a trip. Where to?" Twilight said.

"Well, I was thinking, drinks on the moon?" The Saviour prompted, and Twilight's face lit up. "The moon? But... there's no air up there." Twilight stated, and the Saviour looked at her square in the face. "Well, there's a catch. The TARDIS has a forcefield. So, we're perfectly safe." The Saviour replied, pulling a lever.

The lights around the TARDIS turned on and off, like they were rotating. The Time Rotor started ti bob and dip in the centre of the console. Outside, the TARDIS lifted into the air, and flew upwards, spinning quickly. Twilight watched the Saviour go around the console, pulling levers and pushing buttons. "We'll be there in a few minutes." The Saviour told her, and Twilight decided to look around the TARDIS. Going down the corridor, she saw a few doors on both the left and right, and decided to go through them one by one.

The first door opened to what appeared to be a giant pool, which made Twilight look amazed. The second door contained the library, a gigantic room filled to the brim with books. Twilight forgot everything else, and went into the library. Looking around, she saw shelf after shelf filled with books. But Twilight's eye was caught on a pillar, which contained a singular book. Picking it up with her magic, she read the front cover: 'Quantum Mechanics'.

Setting the book down, she made a mental note to ask the Saviour if she could borrow the book, when she saw a symbol at the bottom of the cover. It looked like the TARDIS, but Twilight knew it wasn't, as the image looked much different to any form of the box exterior. Then, there was a strange sound, followed by a bang. "Twilight! We've landed!" Called the voice of the Saviour.

Pushing a button, the TARDIS shield was raised, and the Saviour opened the doors, revealing a rocky landscape. Twilight looked through the opened doors, gasping at the sight beyond the opening. The Saviour walked to a roundel, opened it, and pulled out a large glass bottle filled with a clear liquid. Noticing her look, the Saviour smiled again. "Lemonade, for my sweet tooth." He said, and walked out the door.

Twilight stepped out the door, touching the surface of the Moon, and she jumped at how cold it was. Twilight felt like she was flying. "What's going on?" Twilight screamed, and the Saviour laughed, before jumping himself. "Moon gravity, much lower then a planet's. Easier to jump around on." The Saviour replied. He then hit the surface of the moon, and opened the glass. Twilight felt herself float down to the ground, and she stood next to him.

The Saviour pulled out two glasses from his pocket, and filled them with lemonade. Taking his cup, he sipped down the sweet and tangy drink in a few gulps. Twilight drank hers as well, and looked off into the sky, and saw a large blue dot. Putting her glass aside, Twilight watched in awe as she saw the blue dot.

"Ahh, the face of amazement. That dot? That is your planet, Equestria." The Saviour said, pointing at it. "That's Equestria? But it's so... small." Twilight told him, and the Saviour looked at the planet, before wandering into the TARDIS, and came back with a metal pole.

"Care to do the honours?" The Saviour asked, handing Twilight the pole, revealing it to be a flag. Twilight lifted the pole with her magic, and set the end of it into the moon rock, marking the first Equestrian to reach the moon. "That's one small step for ponies, and one giant leap for Equestrian kind." The Saviour called out, before they both laughed.

Twilight grabbed a moon rock, and they entered the TARDIS. A few minutes later, they had returned to Equestria? "Hey Saviour, mind if I borrow that book on 'Quantum Mechanics'?" Twilight asked, and the Saviour nodded. "It's really fascinating, so go ahead." He replied, and Twilight squeaked with joy, and dashed off to the library. Twilight grabbed the book, and used her magic to carry it out of the TARDIS. Waiting for her, Spike looked at her.

"Twilight, where did you guys go?" Spike asked, curiously. Twilight looked at him, and smiled. "Let's just say, my perspective of the universe has changed." Twilight replied, and they walked off to the library. Behind them, the crack on the wall opened, revealing a golden glow. From the glow, a gem fell to the ground, before the crack closed shut.

A/N

Hey! I've been thinking of this chapter for ages! Never have I thought that I would use it. Also, who noticed the Easter egg in the moon scene?

Twilight Sparkle: Well, I never thought I would go to the moon. What are you planning with the others?

Well, let's say that you guys will have a new problem arise. Someone who likes a bit of... chaos. Anywho, bye for now!