The wonderful Citadel

(Start sound here)

The Saviour walked out of the Carousel Boutique, feeling very upset. Of course they had to remind him of the past. Maybe that's why he ran away with a TARDIS, to never look back again. That's when he heard the noise.

That familiar wheezing, groaning rang through the air, but, it appeared to stutter. "Aww, hell no!" Screamed the Saviour, and ran towards his box, Twilight and Rarity in pursuit. "Jeez, he sure can run fast." Complained Rarity, as they chased after him.

The Saviour went back to where the TARDIS was, but was shocked to see it wasn't there. The only thing left was a few splinters of red wood, and a square shaped patch of dead grass. The two mares soon arrived, only to see that the Saviour had fallen to his knees.

"I can't have lost him, nor can he have left me..." they heard him say, before punching the grass in blind rage. Twilight walked up to him. "We'll find it for you, we promise." Twilight told him, and that seemed to cheer him up in the slightest.

Meanwhile, the figure walked around the console, her hooves interacting with several levers and buttons. "Oh, I don't like the new interface, but still it's a good ship." She said, pulling a lever, and turned the handbrakes off.

"That's more like it, a bit more stealth." She said, but before she could do anything, another roundel on the wall exploded. "Oh dear Rassilon." The mare complained, before looking through the cracked monitor. The box was still flying. Maybe she could use it against Equestria, and maybe the Time Lords who imprisoned her to this forsaken universe.

"We will need to contact the princesses, but we also have to explain you." Twilight told the Saviour. He raised an eyebrow. "I've been here a few hours, and you don't bother telling your leaders of my existence?" The Saviour questioned. And that made Twilight worry.

"Oh, you're right! I should have sent Princess Celestia a message about your arrival! I'm such a fool!" Twilight said, clearly distressed. Rarity just grabbed her and shook her. "Well, there's no time like the present, dear." Rarity informed her friend, which snapped her out of her faze.

"You're right, I'll send a message to her straight away!" Twilight responded, before running off to the Library. Rarity and the Saviour looked at each other. "We should probably follow her." The Saviour suggested, before they ran after their friend.

Meanwhile, Celestia was in her castle when she received a note from her student, Twilight.

Dear Princess Celestia,

I'm sorry I didn't warn you any sooner, we all got caught up. There's been a new arrival in Ponyville. A visitor from another world. He calls himself 'The Saviour'.

He came in this red box which he calls a TARDIS, and we need your help to find it, since it was stolen.

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle

P.S. The Saviour will answer any question you ask him.

Celestia read the scroll over again. Was it true? Did she return to Equestria? Without thinking too much about it, she began to write a scroll back, and sent it off. Celestia then proceeded to travel to Ponyville. Surely the Saviour wasn't the same girl she met a few hundred years ago?

A/N

Yes, Celestia does know the Saviour, but he won't know her. Nor will he look exactly like what she remembers. If anyone would like to guess what that means, feel free!

Twilight and Spike sent the message to the Princess, and it wasn't long before they got a reply.

Dear Twilight Sparkle,

He said his name is the Saviour? I am on my way to question him, seeing as we go way back. I understand if you do not know our history, but he was one of my friends, as he lived longer than most.

Please inform your friends of my arrival.

Your teacher and princess, Princess Celestia.

Twilight read the scroll, before approaching Rarity and the Saviour. "Rarity, can you go get the girls? Princess Celestia is coming to interview our new friend." Twilight asked, and Rarity just nodded, before walking away to get the rest of the Mane Six.

"So, I presume this Celestia is a close friend of yours?" The Saviour asked, which made Twilight confused. "Well, she is my teacher, but she is also a close friend of yours." Twilight responded, and it was the Saviour's turn to be surprised.

"Listen, I've never been here before, and if I did, I would remember it." He said, and they both went silent. For the next few minutes, they didn't speak to each other, and then when the Mane Six arrived, they waited patiently for the Princess's arrival.

"So, Saviour, what was your world like? Back in your universe." Asked Fluttershy, which made the Saviour smile a bit. "Well, the sky was orange, and the ground was all orange too. We also lived in what's called a Binary Star System. On Gallifrey, the second sun would rise in the south and the mountains would shine, with the silver-leafed trees looking like forest on fire."

"And the main achievement of my race? It was our main city, the Citadel

"And the main achievement of my race? It was our main city, the Citadel. It was built on top of the original citadel, after it was destroyed in the Gallifreyan Civil War. The Citadel itself was magestic, words cannot describe it, but I can draw it." The Saviour said, and grabbed a pen and paper, then proceeded to draw.

The Mane Six gasped at how grand the Citadel was. It was huge, and as inside a large glass ball, like a snow-globe. "But that was just the first city, we have a second city in Gallifrey called Arcadia." The Saviour stated, clearly proud. The Mane Six looked at each other and began to wonder why anything would attack such a wonderful world.
Then, there was a knock on the door, and Spike got up to answer it. When he opened the door, he just dropped his jaw, and turned to Twilight. "Twilight, Princess Celestia is here!" He called.