What does he dream of?

The Saviour laid in bed for the past 12 hours, making Twilight and the others concerned. "Why hasn't he woken up yet? He's missing out on the fun things I had planned!" Pinkie asked, but nobody could answer her. Fluttershy looked up at the Saviour, sleeping peacefully. "I wonder what he dreams of.." Fluttershy blurted out, getting looks from her friends.

"Hmm, I kinda wanna know too, since we've never seen him sleep." Rainbow Dash said, curiously. The mares all took a glance at the Saviour. Before Twilight gasped. "I think I know a spell that should let us see into his mind." Twilight told them, and they all nodded. Soon, the mares all got comfortable, and Twilight's horn lit up.

Opening her eyes, Twilight found that she was in a field. The dirt was an orange colour, and there was flaming debris scattered around. Twilight went to stand, only to realise that she didn't have hooves. Looking down, she saw that she had hands, like the Saviour. Her skin was a purple colour, and she was wearing a strange gown.

Standing up, Twilight tried to gain her balance, and managed to stand on two legs. "Gosh, I didn't think that this would be so hard." Twilight said aloud, but the only response she got was the sound of an explosion behind her. Twilight turned, only so see a large city, unlike anything she had seen before, and it was under attack.

She realised that the city matched a drawing that the Saviour had done. He called the City 'Arcadia', Gallifrey's second city. "So this is Gallifrey, huh? Seems nice enough." Twilight called to herself, taking a few steps, before falling flat on her face. Standing up, Twilight saw four figures walking her direction. They also wore strange clothes, but their skin was different colours. Twilight then gasped, as she knew who she was looking at.

"Twilight? Is that you?" Rarity asked, helping Twilight to her hooves, or feet, before they all looked at each other. "So this is Gallifrey, they have... a unique fashion sense." Rarity said, and Applejack nodded. "These ponies, er, people, have no sense for hats." Applejack stated, before looking at Pinkie. Then, they heard a noise. It sounded like something big.

A strange, metal thing emerged from the trees. It had what appeared to be an eye stalk, and was moving without wheels. It's lower half was covered in metal balls, and it had what appeared to be a plunger and an egg whisker as arms. The creature looked at the group, before aiming the whisk at them. "Exterminate!" It screeched, and shot a green laser at them. Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie all ran towards the burning city.

Fluttershy had been walking through the chaos, when she got surrounded by Daleks. They were about to fire, when a Dalek suddenly turned away. "The Doctor is detected!" It screeched, and the Daleks all forgot about Fluttershy and moved away. She felt a tapping on her shoulder, and she jumped, out of fear. It was an man, about the age of 50. "This way, Ma'am, follow me." The stranger said, and Fluttershy followed him.

"Who are you? Where am I?" Fluttershy asked, and the stranger turned around, stopping by the ruins of a house. "You're in the Battle of Arcadia, and now I need you to enter the ruins here, and go inside the box." The stranger said, before pulling up a weird machine, and blasted the words No more, Gallifrey falls into the wall. Fluttershy walked into the ruins, and saw something red.

It was the Saviour's TARDIS, but it looked a little worse for wear. The paint had peeled off in certain places, and the windows were cracked. The signs were scratched up, giving the illusion of battle scars.

"Ma'am, if you wish to escape, then enter that TARDIS now!" The stranger called, and Fluttershy knew that she was looking at the Saviour. He wasn't wearing his usual attire, he was wearing armor that was stained with dirt and an red-orange liquid. "S-Saviour?" Fluttershy stuttered, and the man turned around, looking sad in his eyes.