The Return of Harmony (Part One)

HERE YOU ALL GO!!! It's finally out! It took forever, but I managed to finally release part one! And I'm ahead of schedule as well! I hope you all enjoy, seeing as this took me quite a while to plan out. Also, thanks to the Mlp fandom page that gave me the transcript! Without it, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have! Withou any further adieu, let's roll!

The Saviour lowered his glasses. For a while, he had been inside the TARDIS, refusing to exit for any situation. He had heard of stampedes, food poisoning, something about a 'Galloping Gala', and a few other events that he took little notice of. To be honest, he was busy worrying about what he had seen:

"DNA match: The Renegade"

Those words on the scanner, they had hit the Saviour hard. Not only did he lose, but the Renegade had survived. The Saviour had no idea how, but he knew it was a matter of time before she, or he, showed their face again. Sighing, he rubbed his eyes and removed the glasses. "Okay, let's go get something to eat." The Saviour said, and walked outside.

Nothing seemed too out of place. It was raining, so the Saviour took off his brown jacket, held it above his head, and began to walk through the rain. That's when he noticed something weird. Normally, he would have been told in advance whether or not it was going to be raining, and he hadn't even heard about a possible storm. The Saviour then looked up  at the rain, when a drop landed on his cheek.

Taking his finger, he wiped the drop, and tasted it. It was sweet, like chocolate milk. It was raining chocolate milk! "Surely not. That's impossible." The Saviour muttered, and suddenly, a memory came rushing back to him.

The Saviour and his companion, a young stallion by the name of Crimson Ryder, had exited the TARDIS. "What the? Why does it smell like chocolate?" Crimson asked, but the Saviour didn't reply.

"Oh no...." The Saviour said, and made a beeline for the TARDIS. When he returned, he noticed (for the first time) that a piece of paper was attached to the door. Grabbing it, he entered the TARDIS and began to read it:

Dear Saviour,

Princess Celestia has called us to Canterlot, and she mentioned you as well. We're taking the train there, so if you eventually read this, make sure you go to the Palace.

Your Friend, Twilight Sparkle

"Oh dear...."

Starring The Saviour, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, And Applejack. Guest starring Princess Celestia and Discord.

The Return of Harmony (part one)

Original episode written by Hasbro, Saviour version written by He Who Remembers.

The TARDIS materialised in the throne room, just as the Mane Six arrived. The Saviour exited the TARDIS, and every pony looked at him. "Sorry I'm late, had to finish something real quick." The Saviour stated, and bowed to Princess Celestia.

"Princess Celestia, we came as fast as we could!" Twilight said, and Celestia turned to face her student. "Thank you, Twilight. Thank you, all." Celestia replied. "Is this about the weather? And the animals' weird behaviour? What's happening out there? Why isn't my magic working? Is there-" Twilight began, but was cut off by Celestia, who simply replied: "Follow me."

They all followed Celestia down a hallway, passing several stained windows. "I've called you here for a matter of great importance. It seems an old foe of mine, someone I thought I had defeated long ago, has returned. His name... is Discord." Celestia informed the group, which made a squeal escape from Fluttershy.