Attack of the Dalek (Part 1)

It was a regular afternoon in Ponyville. Every pony was out and about, having fun. Only the Saviour seemed to not bother about going outside. The console room was filled with notes, calculations, and even pictures of the cracks in space and time. He also had been given something that had been found in Canterlot when he was last there. A burnt, blue piece of wood with writing on it.

It matched something from his Universe, back on Earth. Sighing, the Saviour put his work aside. "Well, this is just getting bigger and more complex by the minute, don't you think, pal?" The Saviour asked the TARDIS, which made some mechanical noises in response. Shaking his head, the Saviour pulled a lever, and the TARDIS dematerialised with a rush of wind.

Meanwhile, something was watching Ponyville from a cave. It swiveled its large bug eye, and turned towards the Renegade. "I do not understand. Why was I brought here?" The Dalek asked, and the Renegade just shrugged. "I dunno, but I know who could have caused this. Just go into that settlement and locate a red police box." The Renegade told the Dalek, and it started to scream.

"Emergency! The Saviour is in this universe!" The Dalek cried out, its voice echoing through the cave. The Renegade rolled her eyes, and sighed. "Ya know, I was expecting a Dalek to rejoice at the chance of killing a dangerous Time Lord like him." The Renegade informed the Dalek, who stopped panicking. It turned and moved towards the Time Lady, until it was a meter away.

"You do not understand! The Saviour has killed millions of Daleks. He is as dangerous as the Doctor!" It screeched, before moving away, back to the cave opening. Just then, a stallion walked into the cave, and stopped in his tracks. The Dalek just looked at it, before firing a green laser at him. The stallion just cried in pain, before dropping dead. "He it exterminated." The Dalek informed, before it moved out of the cave.

Somewhere in Ponyville, Twilight was reading through the book she had borrowed from the Saviour. "You know Twilight, you've been reading that book since morning. I think you should go outside." Spike said, and Twilight put the book down. "You're right Spike. Let's go." Twilight told her friend, before exiting the library.

(Start Music Here)

Something approached Ponyville. A large, metal thing moved through the street. As it passed, ponies just stared at it in confusion, some even taking shelter in their homes. The Dalek turned its head, trying to locate the Saviour and his TARDIS. A few brave ponies wandered up to it, before reaching out to touch its casing. "What is that thing?" One of them said, and the rest didn't reply. Just then, Twilight was walking past when she froze in her tracks. Upon spotting the Dalek, she started to walk backwards in fear.

"Where is the Saviour?" The Dalek called out, it's mechanical voice saying the sentence with each syllable stretched out. The ponies all looked confused. Was the thing referring to the weird 'Time Lord' creature? "I will not ask again. Where is the Saviour?" The Dalek screeched again, and it began to move its primary weapon. Twilight noticed this and thought quickly.

" I know where he is!" Twilight replied, and the Dalek advanced towards her. It towered over her, around the height of the Saviour. It's metal was the colour of copper! It's single eye stalk glowing blue. The lights on the side of it's... head?... were lighting up each time it spoke. "Take me to him. He will be exterminated." The Dalek ordered, and it followed Twilight.

The Cloister Bells run within the TARDIS, making the Saviour literally drop everything he was doing, before checking the large screen built into the wall of the console room. A few Gallifreyan words popped up, and the Saviour knew the meaning of the bells ringing immediately.

 A few Gallifreyan words popped up, and the Saviour knew the meaning of the bells ringing immediately

(Translation: WARNING! Dalek in Ponyville!)

"Great... those things survived. Why can't I just get one victory nowadays?" The Saviour asked aloud, and got no response. With a great sigh, the Saviour started his return to Ponyville. If he was lucky, the Dalek shouldn't have killed half of all life on Equestria by the time he got back.

At least.... He hoped.

A/N

HELLO, IM NOT DEAD! So yeah. Welcome back! This chapter has actually been in the making for several months, originally right after the last chapter was released, but I never finished it. Mainly cause I gave up. But thanks to the people reading this and taking the time to comment, I'm filled with DETERMINATION!

Special thanks to: Mr1micro1manager, GrandAdmiralSquid for taking the time to read this failure!

Bye for now!