Attack of the Dalek (Part 2)

Daleks. The most evil and violent race within all of creation. Born from Genetic Mutation on Skaro, the Daleks were made by the evil genius, Davros. They were nothing, but squid-like monsters inside a nearly indestructible casing. They had a weapon in the front of their casing, and one shot from it was enough to kill anyone immediately, no matter the species.

How a Dalek got to Equestria, the Saviour didn't know. Seeing as the Daleks were wiped out in the Last Great Time War, it made no sense to how one survived, let alone cross the void into another universe. But one thing was for sure: that Dalek had to be destroyed, and fast.

Landing on the outskirts of Ponyville, the Saviour powered down his TARDIS, and before leaving, grabbed his gun from the Time War. All set, the Saviour started his path to stop the Dalek. Meanwhile, Twilight had led the Dalek towards where the Saviour should've been arriving. No red box was in sight.

"Where is the Saviour?" The Dalek questioned, the sentence stretched into syllables. Twilight didn't know how to reply, but quickly regained the ability to speak after the Dalek moved its Gunstick (Yes, that's what those are called.) and pointed her direction. "You will give up the Saviour, or you will be exterminated!" The Dalek screeched out, and Twilight closed her eyes in fear, waiting for the end.

He had no fear in his eyes. The Saviour started to take slow, calculated steps towards his enemy. Before the Dalek could fire, the Saviour pulled out his Sonic Screwdriver, and used it to disable the Gunstick. The Dalek looked down at its arm. "Main weapon systems offline." It spoke, and moved its eyestalk to face the Saviour.

"It seems the Time Lords can't go anywhere without running into one of you." The Saviour told the Dalek, before spitting on its casing. "Your race died attacking Gallifrey, how did you get here Dalek? Huh?" The Saviour questioned, his voice rising as he tried to contain his anger.

"Speak to me!" The Saviour yelled, his anger breaking through as he started punching the Dalek's outer casing. Then, in that moment, the Dalek said something to the Saviour. Something to make his blood boil and his hearts beat with the Fury of the Time Lords. The one thing a Time Lord should never be told:

"You would make an excellent Dalek."

Suddenly, the Dalek's Gunstick reactivated, and open fired. Quickly thinking, the Saviour jumped out of the way. Ducking behind a market stall, the Saviour quickly drew out his gun from his back. He checked the ammo: 'One shot, that's all you have.' The Saviour thought, and neared a whizzing sound. The Dalek was approaching. It would never stop until he was dead.

Never...

Jumping up, the Saviour ran away, luring the Dalek to prevent any deaths. As the Saviour ran out of cover, he was bombarded with bolts from the Dalek. A shot went right past his ear, and the Saviour rolled behind a wooden cart, and prepared his gun.

(Meanwhile, in the same time period...)

The TARDIS dematerialised, and She ran to grab an ammo box from the weapon room, and proceeded to return to the Control Room. Pulling several levers, She turned off the Handbrake, and the TARDIS landed softly. Stepping out, She covered her eyes, the sun briefly blinding her. She had to be quick. Dashing down, She snuck up on an unsuspecting Twilight, covering the unicorn's mouth. 

Twilight spun around, and came face to face with another humanoid figure. Twilight tried to scream, only to notice the human's eyes. A bright yellow, but there was something else in there. The sense of familiarity. The stranger uncovered Twilight's mouth, and quickly presented a strange, little box made of metal. "Be sure to give Him that." The stranger stated, before quickly retreating.

Twilight noticed the human's features. Long, white hair flowed down her scalp. Freckles had been present under her eyes. Her body wasn't that tall, maybe around the Saviour's height. The stranger had walked away, and Twilight noticed where she was going. A tall, red box. The box suddenly faded away, and Twilight realised that she had seen.... Him. Or rather, what he would become.

(Back to the original scene)

The Saviour stood up, aimed, and was about to pull the trigger. But the Dalek shot a bolt towards the wooden cart he was standing behind, and it burst into flames. Getting knocked back, the Saviour accidentally squeezed the trigger, inevitably firing his final shot. The Dalek advanced, and the Saviour suddenly seemed to have given up.

Or he did, until Twilight Sparkle tossed him an extra ammo clip. Catching it, the Saviour quickly loaded his gun, and aimed for the eyestalk.

*BANG, (INSERT SCREAMING DALEK HERE)*

The shot connected, and the eyestalk was destroyed. Getting up, the Saviour fired again, this time taking out the Gunstick. The Dalek screamed again, and the Saviour walked towards the Dalek. "Tell me now, how did you get here?" The Saviour questioned angrily.

The anger was swelling up inside him, the fuel of rage coursing through his veins. "She... sent.. meeeeeee!" The Dalek yelled out, clearly in pain. "Who is 'She'?" The Saviour asked, and the Dalek didn't reply. With fury and hatred finally bursting free, the Saviour pulled the trigger once more, and the Dalek screeched. Its head exploded, finally killing it.

The Renegade looked upon the events that had unfolded. Oh well, she had gotten what she truely wanted. The Renegade turned the White-Point Star over in her hands, before returning to her cave-lair. The Dalek had failed her, and that was expected.

"Oh joy of joys..." the Renegade mumbled, and resumed her planning. Maybe, just maybe, the ponies would see what type of monster was hidden within the man who called himself 'the Saviour'.

"Is that thing dead?" Twilight asked, her body shaking from fear. The Saviour merely just raised the gun, and fired again. "Now it is." He replied, not showing any emotion in his voice. The Saviour put his gun away, and turned to Twilight. "How'd you get that ammo clip anyway?" He asked, and Twilight fumbled for an answer.

"Er...well..you see, I, uhh... went to your TARDIS and I err... grabbed... one?" Twilight replied, hoping the Saviour wouldn't tell she had lied. But the Saviour was pre-occupied with other things. Going behind what remained of the Dalek, the Saviour began to push the Dalek to the TARDIS. He didn't ask for help, nor did he struggle at all.

It was a game that was in play... And the Saviour prayed to Rassilon that he would come out on top.

Alright, finally finished! I'm gonna take a break for a bit, only to help refuel my creativity. The time of making this chapter and publishing it is..... 1:11am, 15th of January. Ugh... I need sleeeeeeeeep...... See you in the next chapter, my fantastic readers!

I'm going to sleep now!