Pony Version of the Saviour

TAA DAAAA! I just randomly thought about this, and I decided to create the Saviour as a pony! He is currently wearing his 3rd Saviour outfit. And no. I did not mess up the hair. The hair colour is supposed to be blue, if you catch my drift? (Wink, Wink. nudge, nudge.)

Yeah, I'm beginning to work on the new chapter with Discord, and it's taking a lot longer than I thought. I've got to go study the episodes with the Chaos God himself, then I've got to write what happens. AND THEN I need to include the Saviour! Boy... what was I getting myself into when I decided this?

No matter, I must persevere! Even though this seems highly unlikely to be released mid February, I will try! For my audience's enjoyment is more or less my major priority in this story. So, expect this chapter to be released some time towards Mid-February to late-February.

Also, Twisted Studios Inc. is hitting its one year anniversary! So expect an anniversary story around March! Ok, I think that's all...

Oh, right, if you guys wanna predict what happens, go ahead. You can place them in this chapter. I'll take a read, but I won't reply who got most correct until AFTER this chapter is done. So I'd better get BACK TO WORK!

Until then, see you all next time!

*walks away*

So, you excited for this, bluey?

The 2nd Saviour: To be honest, not really. I though you had finished with me, to be completely honest.

I'm sure you are someone's favourite version of the Saviour! Heck, I'm even going to right about this specific version of you in 'The Hidden Journeys'.

The 2nd Saviour: It's okay, but I don't really think that. Besides, I got so little screen time in the actual story. Isn't that why you opted to make me a side story?

Well.... Err... let's just go back to preparing to shoot the scene. Okay folks, lights! Camera! Annnd.... ACTION!!!