The End of a Friendship

The doors swung open, and the orange light of a star swept into the room. Crimson poked his head out of the TARDIS, before exiting the ship. 'Remember what I taught you, Crimson. Use your senses to locate your position.' Crimson heard the voice of the Saviour. His Saviour. Closing his eyes, Crimson let his senses guide him.

The air was warm, and was slightly getting hotter by the second. With the positioning of the sun and the shadows, Crimson determined that it was about 2:30pm, and that there was an ocean nearby. The Mane Six slowly walked out of the capsule, as the doors slammed shut, and the windows went dark.

"Dear Celestia! What's going on with the TARDIS?" Twilight asked, and Crimson put a hoof on the door and listened carefully. "She's too low on fuel. Must've been caught in the middle of a refuel cycle." He replied, and looked around. They had arrived in some sort of city: tall buildings made of glass reached into the sky, a fancy clocktower in the centre of the place, and many creatures that looked like the Saviour himself.

"No way... are those.... humans?!"

Starring the Saviour (1-12), Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Applejack. Guest starring the Renegade, and Crimson Ryder.

The End of a Friendship

Written by James Cove, Twisted Studios Inc. employee.

"Those are humans? They look like the Saviour." Rainbow Dash added, and Crimson faced her. "No, Gallifreyans look like humans. Didn't the Saviour tell you that?" Crimson asked, and the Mane Six shrugged. Sighing, Crimson turned and observed the city even more. There were humans, and some seemed to travel in weird, metal cocoons. Suddenly, a loud ringing chimed.

"What is that noise?! It's beyond horrendous!" Rarity yelled, covering her ears. In fact, every pony had covered their ears, and Crimson looked at the source: the central clocktower had stuck 1pm. "Pretty sure it's the giant tower! Hey, wouldn't it be funny if the Saviour was trapped in there?" Pinkie spoke, and winked down the camera lense.

(Warning! Critical damage to Reactor! Please repair the Fourth Wall Application Unit!)

Sir Twisted: The Hell?! Pinkie, you're going to make this whole facility blow up! Stop breaking the damn fourth wall!

Pinkie Pie: Hmm, but it's super duper fun though!

Tobias: *helps James* Pinkie! Please, just for once! Listen to the boss! We can't get any Flex Tape or Gorilla Glue since authors like Nintega uses so much of it!

Pinkie Pie: Fine, I'll stop. *giggles, and launches a party cannon full of confetti* Bye!

Sir Twisted/James/Tobias: CATCH THAT PONY!!!

(We now return to your scheduled programming. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

The Saviour watched as the gears and metal parts moved. Every version of the Saviour was closer to being killed. "Renegade! Please, let us go! We'll do anything!" Fourth yelled, as tears escaped her eyes. She was obviously the more emotional out of the lot. The Renegade turned back towards her prisoners. "Oh please. Even if I let you go, that star is going to explode. I rigged this event from the start!" The rogue Time Lady yelled, before walking down a platform to reach the First Saviour.

"Oh brother, look at you. So old, yet so young. Tainted by war and bloodshed. You don't even know what you did." The Renegade said, grabbing First's chin and raising his head. "That's where you're wrong. I know what I did." First replied, and this brought the Renegade into a state of confusion, before she shook her head and smiled evilly.