Epilogue

Princess Twilight was in the Castle of Friendship. It had been 10 years since she had last seen... whoever she was trying to remember. A voice, calling out to her, a box with a weird sound. Twilight couldn't remember much, but a face poked into her mind: a human face, with orange eyes and short brown hair. A human who wore a white dress shirt with red suspenders, brown pants and coat, as well as boots. A name came into her head. 

"Saviour..." Twilight spoke, and a window broke, allowing the wind to swoop in. Sighing, Twilight walked up to the window and went to shut it with her magic, but then a sound roared within the castle. The Sound of Hope, she remembered. The wheezing, groaning.

A tall, red box with white signs and black text materialised slowly, lightning coming from the blue light on top. The windows were white and yellow, with a single panel of blue in the middle of the bottom row. There was a thump, and the box was still. Suddenly, the windows flashed yellow and purple, and a scream of pain was heard within.

Twilight rushed up to the doors, and they opened, seemingly remembering their time together. Twilight strolled into the box cautiously, and gasped. There, in the middle of the console room, was the Third Saviour. He was wearing a different set of clothes, but it was him regardless. "No, this isn't right. The last I saw of you was in your 11th body." Twilight spoke, when she finally noticed the interior was different.

It looked like the future TARDIS that she and her friends had used to rescue the Saviour, the wood and metal Console, the Time Rotor, everything. But the room was morphing into something else. The Console, wooden and hexagonal, turned into a glassy, circular shape that began to glow purple. The Time Rotor was also beginning to shrink, and the walls peeled away, revealing an infinite space of rooms and corridors. Twilight used her magic to lift up the Saviour, and drag him out of the TARDIS.

Laying the Time Lord down, Twilight watched over him for a few minutes, when he gasped for air and sat up. "You wait a moment... Laugh hard.... Never eat pears!" The Saviour called out, before looking around. "Wait, what?" He said, raising his hands and touching his face. Twilight watched on. "Oh my god, the personality is back as well...." The Saviour muttered.

THE END.

Part two has released! Check it out here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/336869989-the-saviour-season-two