TARDIS for short...

"Well, don't just stand there! Come in!" The Saviour told them, and they entered, one by one. Twilight entered first, and was immediately looking at the console. Rarity, Applejack and Fluttershy all were speechless? Rainbow Dash just walking, shook her head, before walking out of the box, and wandered around the exterior. Pinkie Pie just looked like she had seen it all before.

Celestia was the last to enter. She had been inside the TARDIS before, but the room was different. It was an octagon room, with blue-grey walls. The six sided console was nowhere near the one she had been with. "So this is your TARDIS, it's really wonderful." Celestia complimented.

"But... how did you get this room in here? The outside is way to small!" Twilight asked, and the Saviour opened his mouth. "Simple explanation, please." Celestia told him, and the Saviour nodded his head. "It's called Transdimensional engineering, and is basically created by folding one space into another. To put it as simple as possible, you could say that the inside is in a separate dimension, different from the outside." The Saviour explained, which made everyone sigh.

"That's as basic as I can get it." He added, before getting hit in the face by Rainbow Dash's hoof. "Okay, I deserve that." Racing behind them, The Saviour closed the doors, and locked them shut. Twilight looked around the console, before spotting a hair. It was black, with a red tip. It must've fallen out of a ponies head recently.

"Okay, I'll just recalibrate the engines, stop the flooding in the swimming pool, and I'll also scan the TARDIS database to see who stole it." The Saviour said, and opened a panel in the floor. He proceeded to mess with a few large metal strings. "Damn it! I need some couplings!" He shouted, and walked to a roundel on the wall.

Opening the roundel, he pulled a few pieces of metal out of it. "Listen bud, if you're gonna have bits taken from your wires, you might wanna change where you put them." The Saviour spoke, which puzzled everyone, until the TARDIS Time Rotor flashed on and off a few times, and beeped.

"Are you... taking to your machine?" Asked Rarity, concerned. The Saviour raised his head. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the TARDIS is a living thing." He stated, before attaching the power coupling to the wires. "There, all fixed up." He added.

Celestia walked over to the console, and pulled a lever out of curiosity. The Saviour she once knew had taught her how to fly the TARDIS, so she presumed that the console had the same controls on the panels. "Who taught you how to fly a TARDIS?" Twilight asked her teacher, and Celestia smiled. "Someone close to me did." Was all she said.

"Okay, says here a female pony, or mare, managed to get into the TARDIS, and flew it through time. Unfortunately, I can't get a match without some sort of DNA." The Saviour spoke gloomy, but then Twilight revealed the hair. "Will this do?" She asked, and the Saviour took it, and placed it on a screen on the console.

"Yep, it's just recalibrating to match your DNA, and...." The Saviour began, before stopping and walking away from the console. "But, it can't be.... The Time Lords banished her." Celestia looked up at the Saviour, and wondered who he was talking about.

"Who's this 'Her' your talking about?" Fluttershy questioned softly. "The only person who would know how to operate a TARDIS is a Time Lord. Unless your taught. But it can't be..." the Saviour told, before punching the console, making it spark. All seven ponies took a few steps back, never seeing rage like this in someone they knew.

"Scanners broken, it's not working properly." The Saviour said angrily, before opening the console and began fiddling with the wires. The scanner showed a picture of a pony. "Much better, says here this hair belongs so someone called 'Summer Nutmeg'." The Saviour stated, before walking around the console to the engine controls.

"Uh, what are you doing?" Pinkie asked, prompting the Saviour to stop what he was doing. "Oh, sorry, old habit of mine." He responded. The Saviour walked outside, rubbing his temples. Celestia followed him out. "Mind telling me what's going on?" Celestia asked, comforting her friend.

The Saviour faced her, before sitting down against the Library. "No, I'm just.... 98% sure this Summer Nutmeg was just lucky." The Saviour suddenly stopped, before creasing his brow. "Really? 98%? That seems like a large gap, make that 99% sure that this pony just got lucky." The Saviour suddenly blurted out.

Celestia held out a hoof, and pulled the man to his feet. "Listen to yourself. You should just relax a bit. Maybe use your time here to explore our future and past?" Celestia suggested, as the rest of the Mane Six exited the TARDIS. The Saviour was thoughtful, before wandering to the box.

"You lot should get some rest. Carry in with your lives for a few days." The Saviour told the . "And where do ya think ya goin'?" Applejack questioned. The Saviour faced his new friends. "Well, I've got to fix the tears in the fabric of reality, and the TARDIS has to recalibrate to this Universe's timeline." He replied.

"So, you're going to go?" Fluttershy asked, sadness in her voice. "Oh no no no, I'll be back, maybe this time tomorrow." The Saviour responded, before entering the box. He stuck his head out the door. "Oh, you might wanna research this Summer Nutmeg for me." The Saviour told them, and closed the door.

The TARDIS began to fade in and out of existence, the wheezing, groaning noise faded away, until the TARDIS disappeared. The Princess was the first to walk away. "I must go back to my castle, I will see you all again soon." Celestia said, and began to return to Canterlot.

Summer Nutmeg looked at the TARDIS leave, and the group split up. "Oh, so they're on to me, eh? Well, it's a shame. I might have to.... exterminate their friend." She said, flying away, her black and red mane blowing in the wind, showing her horn.

" She said, flying away, her black and red mane blowing in the wind, showing her horn

A/N

Oooh drama! This is Summer Nutmeg, and the reason the TARDIS scanner showed something else is because she isn't what she seems. Maybe take a closer look at her accessories and her cutie mark! Bye for now!