Questioning old friends

The princess looked at the baby dragon at the door. Spike turned away for a bit. "Twilight, Princess Celestia is here!" Spike called out. With a rush of hooves, Twilight came to the door of the Library. "Princess, please, come inside." Twilight said.

The Saviour looked up from his drawings of Gallifrey, and saw Princess Celestia for the first time. She was very tall, taller than most ponies. Her mane was a mix of colours. On her flank, was an image of a sun. The Saviour got up at that moment, addressing royalty, and bowed. "Salve Regina Celestia." The Saviour spoke in Latin.

Princess Celestia took a look at the Saviour, and on the spot, knew that it wasn't the same person she had met a few thousand years ago. When Celestia first met the Saviour, he has a she, and had long, blond hair. And her eyes were blue, not green. "You look like you just saw a ghost." The Saviour told her, and Celestia just smiled.

"Greetings, Saviour. I am Princess Celestia, one of two sisters who rule Equestria." Celestia informed him, and extended her hoof. The Saviour grabbed her hoof, shaking it. "The honour is mine, Princess." The Saviour replied.

Twilight coughed politely, and faced Celestia. "Sorry for interrupting, but you said you knew the Saviour?" Twilight asked, and Celestia sighed. "Not this version of her-I mean him-anyways." That got a strange look from everyone. "So... in your past, you met a woman who called herself by my name?" The Saviour asked, and Celestia nodded.

"The Saviour was a good friend of mine, we went way back. But I guess your not a future regeneration, so..." Celestia began, but the Saviour plugged his ears. "Nope, that's a spoiler to my timestream, I'm not listening." The Saviour shouted, before taking his hands off his ears. "Wait, how do you know of Regeneration?" He questioned, and everyone stared at Celestia.

"Well, if I cannot tell you, then spoilers." Celestia stated, which made everyone confused. "Why spoilers?" Rainbow Dash asked. The reply came from the Saviour. "Well, if Celestia is talking about a version of me that doesn't exist yet, then it is a future regeneration. Which contains parts of my life. And it's against the rules of time to reveal much information about the future." The Saviour told the group.

"Anyways, the scroll you sent told me of the situation

"Anyways, the scroll you sent told me of the situation. You lost your TARDIS?" Celestia asked, and the Time Lord just gave a small nod, clearly embarrassed. "I... may have lost it." The Saviour replied, before facepalming. "I left the keys in the door, so the TARDIS could've finished rebuilding itself!" He added, covering his face with his hands.

"You keep saying TARDIS, does it mean anything, besides being a strange flying box?" Twilight finally asked, and got a look from both the Saviour and Celestia. "TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimensions In Space." They both said, before staring at each other. "How do you know?" The Saviour asked, which prompted the look that said 'Spoilers'. "Fair enough." The Saviour mumbled.

The mare who had stolen the TARDIS was having a blast flying with it. "I'll get revenge on the Time Lord who imprisoned me here, then I'll take out his friends!" She said, pulling a lever, and the TARDIS began to dematerialise. The Saviour felt it, and gasped. "The TARDIS is time travelling!" He shouted.

"Wait, how would ya know?" Applejack questioned him, and the Saviour rubbed his temples. "I'm attached to the TARDIS, it's like a psychic link. We are all connected to the TARDIS we use, and it allows a TARDIS to connect with its drivers." The Saviour responded.

"Then, can you feel where it is?" Twilight asked, and the Saviour closed his eyes. Opening them, he was thinking. "I think it's landing somewhere in Ponyville." He told the seven mares, but they gave him strange looks. "No, it's literally landing in Ponyville. Listen." The Saviour told them again.

Rushing outside, they all heard the TARDIS. "Where is it coming from?" Fluttershy asked, covering her ears, and the Saviour couldn't blame her. Someone wanted him to find his TARDIS again. What better way to do that, then sending it back with the handbrakes on.

The TARDIS grew louder, and suddenly appeared above the Library, crashing into it, before hovering to the ground, spinning. When it finally landed, the exterior shell looked a lot different. Gone were the large, extrusive police box signs, and in their place, smaller signs. The windows were no longer yellow, but white and cyan. The left door had a white circle on it.

"Oh, you've tuned yourself up. I like it." The Saviour said the the box, and the door unlocked. The Saviour pushed the door open, the lights inside colouring his face. The room had changed. But he really liked the new design.

The TARDIS doors were still open, and the Mane Six, including Celestia, all looked inside, gasping at what they saw...