Kidnapping of a Time Lord

Hello! At the time of writing, this story has 808 reads! Also, shoutout to ARandomCasualPerson and Dolay2002 for voting on this story. Now then, back to the episode!

"Hold on, wait wait wait. You're all... me?" The Saviour asked, looking at the monitor, which displayed a video-call. The call consisted of 12 other people, 5 women and 7 men. The others looked at each other, and nodded. "Yeah, I suppose." Called out the voice of the Second regeneration.

"Now then, does any of you wanna explain why you set the call up?" The one in the middle asked. "Hold on, wait. How is that one in the call?" The Saviour questioned, pointing towards the picture of the first Saviour. First looked at the Saviour, jaw widened in annoyance. "Are all of you like this?" He asked, his voice cold.

"Whatever. So, who set the call up?" Ninth asked, adjusting his purple bowtie. All the Regenerations looked at each other, including the Saviour. "What? Didn't any of you set the call up?" TheSaviour asked, and everyone shook their heads. "That's impossible, if non of us set the call up, then who di-" the Saviour began, but was cut off when the TARDIS was knocked by something.

"Emergency!"

"Shields down, door lock disabled!"

Power draining!"

The Saviour looked at the monitor, as his other selves were pulled from view. "Oh no..." he muttered, before pulling several levers on the console. "Bud, activate Protocol Crimson!" The Saviour yelled, when something hit the back of his head, and the darkness took him.

Starring the Saviour (1-12), Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Applejack. Guest starring the Renegade, and Crimson Ryder.

Kidnapping of a Time Lord

Written by He Who Remembers.

All wasn't well. The Saviour had abandoned them, and Twilight felt as if it were her fault. Now she was rearranging the shelves in the library, when she heard something slip under the door. Twilight checked, and saw a letter. It had the Saviour's handwriting, but something was off.

"Dear Twilight. Please deliver this letter to a red stallion called Crimson Ryder. And bring your friends too."

Twilight was confused. Who was this 'Crimson Ryder'? What happened to the Saviour? Shaking her head to get rid of these questions, Twilight dashed through the door, leaving a confused Spike to wonder what was going on. At the same time, a pony looked through his window, before walking away.

Opening his eyes, the Saviour felt a pain in his head, and looked around. He seemed to be chained, and he was chained to a giant gear. "Oh, look who woke up." Called a familiar voice, and the Saviour looked towards the source of the sound. It was First, chained to a clock face via his wrists. Near him, was a silver-haired person, obviously a future regeneration. Away from those two, a blonde female was tied by a rope, dangling above more gears.

"The hell?" Came the voice of Second, tied up with a copy of himself, but with shorter hair and a blue bowtie. They were in a gap between two gigantic cogs. Turning his head, the Saviour saw other people, the ones from the call. They were all trapped in someway. "Congrats to whoever caught us." The Saviour wondered, and noticed a balcony. There were two levers there, and a figure standing there.

"Look at this! The Saviour, my 'brother', trapped. I bet your all thinking about a way to escape." The Renegade said, brushing her black and red hair out of her face. The different regenerations scowled at the Renegade, before the silver-haired one shouted out. "I'm a woman! Get it right, sister!"