The Saviour and Crimson

The wind roared, and the TARDIS materialised outside the old shack. Stepping out, the Saviour looked around, checking this was the right time. His yellow eyes darted around the place, and the Saviour adjusted his purple bow tie, and approached the door. He didn't knock: the Saviour just opened the door and entered the house.

A red stallion was sleeping on a leather armchair, his robotic hoof on full display. The Saviour sighed, and gently shook the stallion. His cyan eyes fluttered open, and then the stallion was completely alert to the Saviour in his house.

"Damn you, you stupid bastard!" Crimson Ryder yelled, as he went to punch the Saviour. The Time Lord, who expected this, did not move out of the way however. The punch send the Saviour stumbling into a bookcase, and books went flying across the room. Crimson got up, before surveying the Time Lord. The Saviour was different, with short brown hair, pale yellow eyes, and his fashion of a purple jacket and brown pants would make anyone roll their eyes.

"Why have you come, then?" Crimson ordered, anger leaking into his words. "Why have you come back for me? Want to take me on an adventure? Well, forget it!" He yelled, remembering how the Saviour abandoned him and Bubblegum.

TheSaviour sighed, and leaned against the wall. He slid down, until he was sitting on the floor. "Crimson, I left you and Bubblegum so you could live your lives together. I mean, look at what happened to you!" The Saviour said, gesturing towards Crimson's robotic hoof. "You don't know how much it broke me to see you injured like that! After that, I promised one more adventure, but I couldn't stop myself. 2 years later, I left you and Bubblegum behind."

Crimson's cyan eyes turned... well... crimson with fury. "You wanted to kick us out sooner?!" Crimson bar,Ed, his voice reaching new volumes. This caused the Saviour to cover his ears. In a single moment, Crimson sounded louder than Celestia, Luna or Twilight when they used the Royal Canterlot voice. Crimson noticed the pained expression on the Saviour's face, before seeing a slight shimmer of gold energy on his left hand.

"You're dying?" Crimson asked, and the Saviour nodded slowly, rubbing his temples. Crimson looked into the Saviour's yellow eyes, and saw into his soul. He saw how much it hurt the Saviour to leave him and Bubblegum behind, how he travelled for another few years alone, until he returned to a specific time.

"I left you behind because I blamed myself. You and Bubblegum, you could both spend your lives with me, your children could spent their lives with me, but I can't spend it with you." The Saviour said, adjusting his bow tie, and shaking away the golden energy. Suddenly, the cabin door swung open, and a dark blue mare with a black mane trooped in. "Saviour? Why are he in my grandfather's ca-" she began, before noticing the two.

"Grandfather? No, I've lived here my whole life." Crimson said, before looking back at the Saviour. "What is this?" The Saviour looked at the mare, thinking of what to say. "Crimson," he finally began, talking slowly. "Meet your future grandaughter, Ebony Myst."

Ebony waved a hood, with a small smile. "Hi, Grandpa." She said, softly. Crimson's eyes widened with surprise. He was at a loss for words. Last he knew, Bubblegum had possibly left him for a stallion in Manehatten (mostly due to his instability about the Saviour leaving him behind). "Did.... Did Bubblegum and I-" Crimson began, before Ebony shushed him, and nodded.

"Crimson, I just came back, one last time, to apologise." The Saviour said, and Crimson felt a weight finally lift from his back. "You came back, to apologise to me?" Crimson asked, and the Time Lord nodded, before exiting. "You have a chat with your granddaughter, Crimson." The Saviour said, closing the door while smiling.

Ebony rolled her eyes, before turning to Crimson. "Sorry, Grandpa. He hates saying goodbye." Crimson chuckled, feeling his face get wet from his tears. "Listen, no matter what, you keep him happy. And don't put yourself in danger." Crimson said, and Ebony nodded. "Goodbye, Grandpa." Ebony said, hugging the stallion. Crimson didn't know what to do, but eventually, the hug broke, and Ebony walked out.

Crimson followed, and watched the TARDIS dematerialise, the wind swirling, leaves flying.

For now, in this moment, the Saviour is my friend again.