The Return of Harmony (Part Two)

Screw the schedule! I'll release it early because I want to! Not to mention, I'm a sucker for being a completionist, and if this sat here until the middle of February, it would drive me insane. So, I proudly present, the second part!

The Saviour was no more.

Looking at the Monitor, the Saviour pressed a few buttons on the Centre Console. "Hmm... perhaps I should go and stop that..." The Saviour muttered aloud, and presumed to pull Materialisation lever.

"Saviour, what's happened to you?" Twilight asked, and the former Time Lord turned his head towards her. Then the Saviour began to chuckle, before the chuckle turned into full-blown maniacal laughter. "Oh, I haven't felt soo alive in centuries." The Saviour replied, an evil grin crossing his face.

"What are you laughing about?" Called a greyscale Pinkie Pie, angry at the fact that someone was laughing. The Saviour turned his gaze towards the usually cheerful pony. "Oh, I'm sorry. Freaks don't talk to ponies. Took me long enough to learn that YOU ALL don't like anyone different!" The Saviour yelled, his eyes growing darker. "You aren't a freak, Saviour. You are our friend." Twilight pleaded, but the Saviour ignored her.

"Him? Our friend? You must be joking." Applejack told her, before she darted her eyes back and forth. "Ohh... close your eyes and imagine this: a world where all of you don't exist." The Saviour said, as another evil grin began to form on his face. "The Laws of Time are mine to command. They will bow to me." He added, before turning away and walking towards the TARDIS. "And I will kill anyone who gets in my way."

Starring The Saviours, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, And Applejack. Guest starring Princess Celestia and Discord.

The Return of Harmony (part two)

Original episode written by Hasbro, Saviour version written by He Who Remembers.

(This theme will be used whenever the Saviour breaks his own moral codes, like saying "The Time Lord Victorious." Considering he isn't aware of Ten's existence, the Saviour can go by this title and not realise he's referring to the Doctor. Anyway, back to the episode.)

"Time Lords don't ever raise their voices when they get furious. That's the fury of the Time Lord: a silent rage. One gaze at them, and you know you're doomed." That sentence replayed in Twilight's head. Something the Saviour had told her during one of their adventures through time. That's when Discord once again reappeared, laughing his head off.

"And what are you laughing at!?" Pinkie Pie questioned angrily. "Oh, you ponies are just the most fun I've had in eons." replied Discord, and Pinkie deepened her glare and got in Discord's face. "Well, quit it! You'd better think before you laugh at the Pink...ie Pie!" Fluttershy, who had also become greyed-out, decided to mock her 'friend.' "Oh, yeah? Well ha, ha." Fluttershy said, and Pinkie grew furious.

"Quit it!" "No. Ha, ha." Pinkie and Fluttershy kept arguing. Applejack walked up to Rarity, who was right beside the boulder that Discord made her think was diamonds. "Uh... Rarity? This here diamond of yours? Twilight said we should split it six ways since we, uh, found it together." Applejack lied, but got kicked away by Rarity. "HI-YAH! Try it, punk. He's mine. All mine! Ya! Ya! Ya!" Rarity replied.

The Saviour woke up. He felt like himself, and proceeded to check his body out. Thankfully, he was a Time Lord again. But he wasn't wearing his usual outfit. Instead, he wore something that was handcrafted. Small bits of metal were embedded oh the shirt, and there was white armour on his belt. A metallic-blue coloured robe topped off his new suit.