The Diamond Earth

"Come along, you lot." The Saviour stated, motioning for the six ponies to join him. Emerging from the TARDIS, the Mane Six were in awe of what they saw: mountains as shiny as glass, plants covered in gems of all variations. Even the water was crystal clear!

"What is this place? I must be in Heaven!" Rarity exclaimed, before fainting from the view. Turning around, the Saviour quickly caught Rarity, and shook her awake. "Welcome to Planet DE-91, or as the locals of this Universe call it: the Diamond Earth." He said, and he over looked the cliff that they stood upon.

Starring The Saviour, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, And Applejack.

                                      The Diamond Planet, written by He Who Remembers.

(Remember, if you want to suggest an episode idea, let me know in the comments below!)

Moving down the side of the cliff, the group saw what appeared to be a sign up ahead. Luckily for them, the TARDIS had gotten inside their heads, which allowed them to translate any alien language. 

Crystal Cavern, Five Minutes North.

Ruby Station, Thirteen Minutes East

"Oh my, this place is simply divine, darlings!" Rarity told the group, and they all saw that their friend was still in awe of the world they were on. Suddenly, there was movement in a nearby crystal bush, which caught everyone's attention. The Saviour slowly wandered over, and pulled apart the bush. Inside, there was a humanoid figure, entirely made from crystal.

"Hey, it's alright. We're not gonna hurt you. We're friends." The Saviour told the Crystal figure, who slowly emerged from the bush. Even kneeling, the creature was almost as tall as the Time Lord. "H-hi?" The Crystal creature stuttered, it's voice filled with fear.

It didn't know what the aliens were, but they didn't look evil, so the Crystalite relaxed. "This is a Crystalite, the native species of the Diamond Earth." The Saviour explained, helping the Crystalite to it's feet. "What's wrong? You were obviously hiding." The Saviour asked, and the Crystalite was silent for a second.

"There was an incident at Ruby Station," it began, drawing everyone's full attention. Except Rarity, who was trying to take some of the crystal pieces from a nearby tree. "We were all awaiting our orders for the new dig site, when... when IT showed up." The Saviour thought for a moment, before pulling out his Sonic Screwdriver and scanning the general direction of the Station.

"Can you take us there?" He asked, whilst looking at the readings of his Sonic, and the Crystalite nodded it's head. "Follow me, and don't go wandering alone: that's a terrible crime, especially after dark." Fluttershy looked concerned, but Twilight comforted her. "Nothing to worry about, I'm sure." Twilight told her friend, but she couldn't help but feel nervous herself.

"We were drilling into the planet, trying to find some good quality gems from beneath the surface, when we came across a stone door. We didn't know where it came from. But that was just the beginning. We quickly seemed permission to open it, when the ground trembled. That single tremor brought down half our station. I don't know if anyone is still out there, but we need help! We nee-"