Please read!

Hello! It's me, the author! I just wanted to let you all know a few things. Firstly, the Saviour is going to encounter creatures like Discord, who will make his life hectic. Secondly, the Renegade will return in a different form in a different time. Thirdly, Doctor Who episodes are my main inspiration, so expect to see chapters that kind of mirror what's seen on Stan.

Also, this regeneration will be a lot more childish, loveable and funny! And the Mane Six, maybe Celestia if I want to, will join him on travels through time and space. But, I'm taking a page out of Peter Capaldi's page, and I'm having the Saviour be a bit weird in the beginning. Remember, he just forgot who he is.

Plus, there might be a few Easter eggs in this story that relates to other things. Can't say what, but I'm just going to try my best. One last thing, the Saviour's stories will become longer, I'm thinking possibly.... 2000 words, if I know what I'm doing?

The Saviour: You're not seriously going to make me sound like David Tennant, are you?

Oh relax, his regular accent is perfect for you. Oh fun fact! David Tennant is Scottish, he just hid his accent for the role. And Peter Capaldi also used his real voice, which kinda bothers me.

Anywho, anywhere, anytime, let's get to the next chapter! See you all there!

Twilight: Bye readers!

Flamin' strewth! How did you get here?!