Parasite of the Mind

Equus-4. Local name "Equestria". Inhabitants: Sentient animals. No technological advancements. The perfect place to lay low.

Nighttime. Most ponies spend their time sleeping. Some find it the best time to travel. An Earth Pony was wandering down a long road, trying his best to find a place to rest. This particular stallion was on an errand, when he saw a shooting star. "Ahh, I wish there was a place to rest...." He muttered, before continuing down the path.

Looking up at the starry sky, he noticed the shooting star growing closer, as if it were heading towards him. "What in the name of Celestia?!" The stallion yelled, before running down the path. The shooting star roared behind him, and crashed down, sending a shockwave that forced the young stallion into the air.

With a hard landing, the stallion hit the ground with a crash. Slowly standing, he rubbed his muzzle with a hoof, and turned towards the crater behind him. The shooting star was still smoking, and the stallion walked up to the edge, before the ground shook and he lost his footing. Tumbling down the slope, the stallion rolled right up to the space rock. The rock split, and something orange emerged. The screams faded into the wind.

Starring The Saviour, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, And Applejack. Guest starting Princess Luna And Princess Celestia.

Parasite of the Mind

Written by Tobias Fletcher, Twisted Studios Inc. employee.

The TARDIS door opened, and the Saviour walked out, with Rainbow Dash following behind. The rest of the Mane Six were busy, so Rainbow Dash decided to go alone with the Time Lord. "Alright, message said that something happened here." The Saviour said, before noticing the royal guards. "Ah." Was all he said, before several spears were pointed in his face.

"Halt, guards! The Saviour and his companion is with me." A voiced called out, and the guards lowered their spears and bowed. The Time Lord and the Pegasus looked up at Princess Celestia. "Thank you for coming, although I must wonder: where is Twilight and the others?" Celestia asked, and the Saviour shrugged. "They said they were busy, all except Dashie here." He said, playfully pointing to Rainbow. "Don't call me Dashie, Saviour." Rainbow replied, her voice low.

Rolling his eyes, the Saviour looked at the crater. "So is this why you called? Some meteorite landing?" He asked, pulling out his Sonic Screwdriver. Celestia shook her head. "No. Look at it, there's a glow from the inside." She said, pointing towards a crack in the surface. Rainbow Dash stared at it, when she noticed movement from the corner of her eye. Turning towards the tree line, Rainbow saw a shadowy figure. An earth pony, perhaps.

"I'm getting unusual readings. Almost like it was built." The Saviour announced, drawing Rainbow's attention again. He had finished scanning it, and had pulled a hammer and a chisel from his pockets. "How did you-" Rainbow began, only to be cut off by Celestia. "His pockets are bigger on the inside. I should know, I have much experience with the Saviour." She said, before looking at the Time Lord, eyes glassy.

"Sounds like you were once very fond of him. Were you close with him?" Rainbow asked, and Celestia took a deep breath. "I was. A very long time ago, an alien came from the sky. A weird, snake-like creature. It was about to kill me, when She showed up. Falling from the clouds like a Guardian Angel, the Saviour stopped the beast, and we grew close together."