The Renegade strikes!

The Renegade looked at Princess Celestia and the Mane Six, before flying in the air towards the man-shaped hole in the wall. "I would love to stay and chat, but a regeneration cycle isn't going to drain itself." The Renegade said, looking down at the seven ponies. And with that, she flew after the Saviour, machine in hand.

"What did she mean, regeneration cycle won't drain itself?" Rarity asked, confused. Everyone thought for a moment, when Fluttershy gasped. "She's going to take the Saviour's power!" She shouted, and everyone grew worried for their friend. Meanwhile, the Saviour was still flying through the air.

"Thirty seconds left, and I think I've done it! Good thing I always where that bracelet from my sister." Using a few tools he had collected from the TARDIS and stored on his coat, the Saviour pulled off his bracelet, took out the TARDIS key, and attached them together. After that, the Saviour pulled out a tool which made a loud noise. Back in Canterlot, Celestia and the Mane Six were trying to help Rainbow Dash Free her wings, when the TARDIS just started to dematerialise.

"What? Where is it going?!" Twilight yelled, but nobody answered her. They all were confused. Back to the Saviour, the TARDIS materialised below him, doors opening, and the box began to spin. The Saviour made a pose like he was diving into water, and went straight into the console room. Rolling onto the floor, the Saviour got up, and was about to pull the lever to close the door, when something impacted with the TARDIS, causing it to spark and spin out of control.

The Renegade picked up rocks with her magic, and flung them towards the TARDIS, breaking on impact. Then, the Renegade swooped to the open doors. Seeing this, the Saviour got up, pulling the levers, but he wasn't quick enough. The Renegade flew into the TARDIS, and fired a bolt of magic at him. The bolt impacted with a roundel, blowing the roundel to pieces.

"Stand still so I can hit you!" The Renegade shouted at him, as the TARDIS tumbled from the sky. The exterior crashed into a tree, causing both of them to fall out of the box. The Saviour grabbed onto the console, but was pulled out by the Renegade's magic. Impacting with the floor hurt more than anything else he had endured.

"Well, I would love to kill you now, but I have.... unfinished business." The Renegade said, pulling the machine from her mane. "What does that thing do?" The Saviour asked, before chains grabbed his arms, hoisting him up. The Renegade attached the machine to his head, before taking out her bracelets, revealing the Seal of Rassilon.

"I just want what is rightfully mine. I'll take your TARDIS, and get revenge on the one who imprisoned me in this dimension." The Renegade exclaimed, before she turned on the machine. The Saviour raised his head, eyes widening as he felt the life pulled from him. "No! Stop!" The Saviour cried out in pain, but to no avail. Soon, the effects were starting to appear. The colour faded from his hair and eyes, and his skin grew older, and turned a shade of grey.

After draining him of his regeneration energy, the Renegade held up her bracelet, before the regeneration energy flew into her body. The Renegade just laughed as she glowed orange. The Saviour felt himself hit the forest floor, the landing breaking his bones. Raising his head, he saw the Renegade step out of the light, losing all her pony characteristics.

Gone was the body of a pony, and it was replaced by a female about 5 foot 5 inches. Her black hair with red tips stayed the same. From the light, the Renegade also got a set of clothes. A purple jacket with blue ripped jeans. Looking down at her enemy, the Renegade just laughed.

"Oh, look at this! A once powerful Time Lord, now fallen to nothing but an old man." The Renegade mocked him, before stomping on his fragile fingers, breaking them. The Saviour screamed in pain. "You know, you never told them the truth. How you fought in the Last Great Time War. How you helped him steal the Moment. How you both destroyed Gallifrey." The Renegade added.

"You leave him alone!" Came a raspy voice, before a cyan blue tackled the Renegade, forcing her to the ground. The Saviour looked up, to see the Mane Six running in his direction. "Stop.... Her..." the Saviour told them, weakly. His eyes fluttered closed, and he passed out from pain. The rest of the Mane Six stopped in their tracks and looked at him.

"That can't be the Saviour... he's too old!" Rarity complained, and Twilight just looked at her friend. "That is the Saviour, his life was sucked out of him, that must've made him old." Twilight responded, just as Rainbow Dash was kicked towards them, falling to the ground. "That hurt." Rainbow Dash said, and got to her hooves.

The Renegade looked at them, and laughed. "You think you can stop me? How cute. I was going to let you live, but killing you seems like so much fun!" The Renegade said, pulling a strange thing from her pocket. It was a silver rod, and it looked like a Dalek arm.

https://www.shapeways.com/product/L8WC6KYEE/dalek-gun-stick-pommel-bottom-dg006

Raising it, she pointed it at the Mane Six, and fired. The group dodged it, and it hit a tree, leaving a scorch mark on it. Hearing the sound, the Saviour snapped open his eyes, and slowly got to his feet. Taking off the device on his head, he limped over to where the Renegade was attempting to exterminate the Mane Six.

The Renegade heard a noise behind her, and she turned, shooting the Dalek Gun. The Saviour felt pain, and fell to the ground, clearly wounded. With the distraction, Twilight grabbed the machine, and charged at the Renegade. The Renegade felt something cold and heavy come into contact with her head, before she realised what it was. "No! You fools!" Was all the Renegade said, before she started glowing bright orange.

Celestia arrived, and witnessed the events unfold. The Renegade's stolen regeneration energy was being taken away from her, and she brought up the gun one last time, before firing it at Twilight. Celestia saw this, and pushed Twilight out of the way, taking the blast herself. Celestia cried out in pain, her body glowing green and her skeleton showing, before she dropped to the ground, unconscious.

The Saviour climbed to his feet, and reached out to the glowing energy in the air. The energy latched into his hand, getting pulled back into his body. When the energy was all inside the Saviour, it sent out a blast that pushed everyone against a tree, knocking them out cold. The figure closed the door, after setting the seven sleeping ponies on the floor, before wandering into a corridor.

A/N

Surprise! This version of the Saviour is supposed to be the one to make you all warm up to, but, I don't think any of you are emotionally attached to him yet. Don't worry, the Saviour is alive and well. And living in Paris.

The Saviour: Nobody is going to get that reference, pal. Also, regenerating was really the best way to end a chapter?

Oh hush! You're just grumpy you lost your blue hair. Anywho, stick around, since the next chapter is going to tie up the loose cliffhanger. Bye for now!