meet the family!

AN!-  hey guys! so I'm so excited to start this story but I always find it so much easier to understand when people put photos or descriptions of the characters and a little backstory before the first part! So I hope you like the collages and descriptions of the family members! (I love this song, listen to it and read my loves<3) happy reading!                                     love jemima! :))

Bonnie Cecile Philips! AGE: 14 DOB: october 13th, 2007 SIGN: libra<3                                             appearance! :: honey blonde hair, down to her a$$, turquoise eyes, skinny figure, 5'3,  has dimples, freckles, blush lips, rosy cheeks.

things she likes to do :: play soccer, dance (contemporary+ballet on pointe), cheer, playing piano and guitar + singing, going on walks, listening to music and shopping!

dislikes :: school work, her brothers being sad or hurt, horror movies and brocolli.
*struggles with her mental health sometimes, she's never had depression or self harmed before or never worried about her weight*

Alexander Cedric Philips! age: 24      dob: january 6th 1998  SIGN: capricorn<3                                          appearance :: chesnut brown hair, styled into a quiff smartly, turquoise eyes, muscly/ built, tall, wears suits, has dimples a...

Alexander Cedric Philips! age: 24      dob: january 6th 1998  SIGN: capricorn<3                                          appearance :: chesnut brown hair, styled into a quiff smartly, turquoise eyes, muscly/ built, tall, wears suits, has dimples and bushy eye brows!
job :: civil rights lawyer , has a long distance girlfriend named Emma from Australia!
things he likes to do: play soccer, spend time with his brothers and sister, going swimming and working.
dislikes: any of his siblings misbehaving, especially Bonnie and seeing any of them hurt/ sad. *notes- Alexander (Xander) is the eldest of the brothers and is in charge of them all. he also has full custody over them and makes all the decisions!

Rafe Henri Philips! age : 22      dob: december 7th 1999        SIGN: Sagittarius<3

appearance :: blonde, short spiky hair, turquoise eyes, muscly/ built, tall and has freckles. always either wearing sweats or his scrubs.

job :: er doctor, doesn't have a relationship.
things he likes to do : play football with his brothers,  doing stuff with Bonnie, going out with his friends and playing games on his console.
dislikes : cats, seeing his siblings sad or hurt, getting in fights with bonnie and unhealthy food