tryouts

Light seeps into my bedroom as I peel my eyes open, looking over to my bedside table. 6:35 Am reads the digital clock, great. I'm awake 20 minutes early, thats so cool! note the sarcasm.

I'm too awake to fall back asleep so I take the duvet covers off and get up. I try to stand up when my legs wobble and my stomach starts hurting and I fall back onto my bed. ahh fuck, how could I forget? Mother Nature has returned, I have an app on my phone which notifies me but of course Xander has my phone.

Being on my period in a house full of boys is not ideal, it's embarrassing, uncomfortable and painful. I got it 2 years ago, thankfully I didn't leak onto my bed or anything, I just noticed when I was taking a pee. Aunt Becky was actually over at the time so I told her, she helped me, bought me supplies and mentioned it to xander. Thankfully my brothers don't make a big deal out of it and aren't grossed out by it, well, too much.

I head to my drawers and get a tampon out of my beauty supply box, yep. Tampons. I started using them a couple of months ago, I was scared at first, but boy are they a game changer. Perfect for sports and barely any hassle!

I go to the bathroom, take a quick shower, do the things I need to do then wash my face and put my skincare on.

I sit on my bed for a couple minutes procrastinating before getting my hair and make up ready. I then pull my clothes on and head downstairs for some breakfast. Whenever I'm on my period I always get really low blood sugars, causing me to feel weak and shaky so I have to eat a fair amount. I've passed out a couple of times before due to that, it's more common than you think!

"morning baby"
"hey, breakfast isn't ready for another couple of minutes, you can help me lay the table?"

"sure" I walk up to rafe and take the cutlery from him, setting they neatly on the placemats on our table. Eli's downstairs typing on his laptop and Rafe is cooking. Alex had to leave early for school and Evans gone to the gym. Nic, Nate and Theo are early birds, I'm pretty sure I saw Theo reading in our library/study upstairs, Nic's having a shower and Nate is getting ready in his room.

"breakfast!" Elliot bellows up the stairs, then 3 pigs stampede down and sit down at the table, shoving stuff onto their plates. We have toast, fruit salad, eggs and cereal for breakfast, I make a beeline for the fruit, scooping it up into a bowl and tucking in.

We eat our breakfast in a comfortable silence before Rafe clears his throat.
"So bonnie, are you going to do soccer tryouts this afternoon?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that!" I rush upstairs and grab my soccer bag, holding a pair of Nike pros (my brothers won't like them but oh well) an oversized long sleeved lulu tee, soccer boots and shin pads. If I make the team they will give me a proper kit, fingers crossed!

I come back downstairs with my soccer bag and sit back down.

"Where's Elliot?" I ask

"he had a morning class so he had to go, he said good luck with your tryouts, don't forget your detention and behave" Nate recites, recalling his memory for the last part.

I huff, I forgot I had a detention. At least I have it with mr sex god!

"Can you text him I said thanks, Al has my phone" I reply

"yeah sure, I'm taking you guys since Nate's car is getting repaired." Rafe puts his jacket on and grabs the keys.

We follow him out of the door, grabbing our bags in the process. I'm stuck in the middle between the twins, since Theo called shot gun first.

"someone will pick you up at 4:30 today, be good!"

"what are you guys doing after school?" I ask my brothers