our first one

Heyaaaa! I've been struggling with motivation atm, but I hope u guys enjoy this. lots of love j xx

TW: ED, MENTAL HEALTH (MH, SH) MENTIONS OF SUICIDE ETC.

Enjoy reading!

"Bon Bon?"

A voice brings me out of my haze. A familiar voice; a voice that makes my cheeks burn and a tugging feeling in my chest.

Still slumped down and leaning on the tree, I keep my eyes closed; unsure if the voice was just in my imagination.

"hellooo?" The voice speaks again, then I hear the crunch of leaves and sticks as the voice gets closer "Bon Bonnnnn?"

This must not be in my imagination.

I peel my eyes open and see Matteo staring right into my eyes, just a couple of inches away from my face.

He notices my now open eyes, and jumps back in surprise.

"Jesus" I whisper- shout, instinctively raising my hand to my chest in attempt to steady my now racing heartbeat.

Feeling my cheeks flare up even more, he looks me up and down before sitting down next to me, leaving a mere gap between us.

"What are you doing here Bon? I'm pretty sure you have maths?" He questions.

"Mmmmh. Couldn't be bothered, didn't get a good sleep last night I guess." I admit.

"You shouldn't be skipping class though, naughty" he tuts playfully, in attempt to raise my spirit.

I laugh slightly, before turning to face him.

His eyes, which are a rich hue of emerald, mirroring natures beauty are inviting; and hold a mysterious allure.

I study his face, as he does the same. I'm so lost in my daze I don't think about what he's seeing right now, how he's studying my face.

His slight olive skin perfectly captures his beauty.
Pale, unpredictable freckles dance around his nose and cheekbones, while his curly brunette locks fall messily; covering parts of his forehead.

I look down to his lips. They are sculpted but look almost soft. So soft they look fragile, and oh so inviting.

I look back up to see him staring right into my eyes, a corner of his mouth upturned, having just watched me study his lips.

"Like what you see, hm?" he says, looking down at the ground, using his fingers to trace shapes in the autumn leaves.

"Huh, what?" I say, my flustered self returning.

"You don't need to get flustered Bonnie." He chuckles and returns his eyes from the ground, back to my own.

He smiles, a sense of warmth, affection and comfort all run through me.

"I'm not" I playfully glare.

"Mhm" he rolls his eyes, sensing my lie.

I look across the way to see the almost empty school grounds, thankful for the shield of the old tree.

"And anyways.." I look back to him "for what it's worth, I was looking at you. I was looking at how utterly beautiful you were, I was thinking to myself how can a person be this beautiful." He whispers, the distance between us closing.

He doesn't mean it. Of course he doesn't.

Have you even seen yourself lately?

I try to shrug off the thoughts, fighting against them. I don't want them to ruin this moment.