wake up call

AN: Hey guys! I hope you all enjoy the first part of blood runs deep! I'm so excited to be sharing it with you all <3 If you have any suggestions or questions about the book / part, please pop them in the comments, much appreciated!! happy reading lovelies and enjoy the song! :)

"oi wake up!" Nate shouts into my room, opening the door slightly
"MPPPHHHHMMMMMMM" I groan as I pull the comforter over my head and try to doze off again.

"If you don't get up in the next 20 seconds I will get back up bonnie, I'm warning you!
It's to early urrrghhhh, I hate Sundays.

It means tomorrow is my first day as a freshman at my new school, which is rubbish because 3 of my 7 older brothers go there and they will make my school life a misery!

I haven't even packed my bag or got my uniform ready yet, ew.
That just makes me shrink further into my blankets and soon enough, I doze off.

"Awwwhhh I feel bad!"
"don't Ev, I warned her!"
"yeah she deserves it, hopefully it will teach her a lesson"

my eyes flutter open at the sound of talking, when all of a sudden I'm met with freezing cold water, all over my face, bed and hair?!?! What the actual fuck? I'm going to kill those boys!

"AHAHAHAHA I warned you Bonnie!" Nic says in between his uncontrollable laughing fits.

I sit up and stare at Evan, Nic and Nate who are on the floor wheezing and clutching their stomachs. "run."

If those boys don't exit my room in the next 30 seconds I will personally kill them.

"I said run." I state again, clenching my fists, seeing that my idiotic brothers have not moved.

"No can do baby" Nic says, smirking, obviously laughing at me."

"I will personally hunt you down, kill you, chop your heads off and stick them on a flag pole outside our house if you do not get out of my room in 10 seconds!"

I yell at them, while feeling my bed. It's fucking soaked. Great. And my fucking hair! I've got to leave in an hour, it won't be dry in time... I'm so done with them.

"alright bonnie chill, we're sorry it was just really funny!!" Evan laughs before walking out, leaving me with the twins.

"man that was so funny! y-your fa-c-ce" he tries to finish his sentence before bursting into a fit of laughter

"oh I'm sorry, are you asking for your fucking balls to be chopped off?" I reply sweetly, grinning.
"BONNIE SWORE, BONNIE SWORE" Nic starts screaming running out of the door, followed by a hysterical Nate.

I fucking hate boys! Why do they have to do shit like this?

It's about 8:00, I presume they woke me up because usually in about 10 minutes, breakfast is served.

I get up, pulling my ugg slippers on and look in the mirror, my hair is in a messy bun, I'm wearing grey sweatpants and one of my brothers football hoodies.

I have so many of them at this point I can't even remember who's is who's!!

I make my way downstairs, jumping the last couple of steps before walking into the kitchen, smelling the delicious scents of bacon and eggs.

"hello brothers! Hello Evan, Nic and Nate." I say, giving them the death stare.

"What's happened that I don't know about?" Alex says looking up from sorting his briefcase out on the dining table.
My 3 idiotic brothers gulp and stay silent.